Why is it so hard for oppa fans to realize oppas aren't angels?

• A lot of fans become infatuated with their biases and think the world of them, so they have to imagine that these oppas are infallible, perfect beings. And we know there can be haters that come up with random rumors but at a certain point when it seems like circumstantial evidence is piling up with it's better to step back and don't go into auto-shield mode. It's like people forget all about #metoo when it comes to oppa. And has anyone learned the lesson from Kris? Apparently not. He was shielded for years by his fangirls and backers, yet he was arrested for pedophilia. Obviously I'm not saying your oppas are doing what Kris is doing, but there's no such as thing as "never possible " because none of us have any idea what they do in their private lives, whether they hurt or abused women and girls. Only an official investigation and court can make a final judgement

• Using Kris pedophile allegations, doesn't make you better than oppa apologist, just makes you insensitive enough to go this length just to prove a fact that isn't a fact.

Actually it's a fitting example because for years all rumors about Kris were considered false, especially by his fans. But now its at the point where the Chinese government intervened . The Chinese government literally has access to all digital information transmitted in China, in they arrest Kris is because they know

• Actually it's a fitting example because for years all rumors about Kris were considered false, especially by his fans. But now its at the point where the Chinese government intervened . The Chinese government literally has access to all digital information transmitted in China, in they arrest Kris is because they know

Fitting example of what? Bc Kris rumors of pedophilia were going on for years, but others idols rumors are from cheating so how is one setting the example of the other? When one is a crime and the other just a poor character?

• Fitting example of what? Bc Kris rumors of pedophilia were going on for years, but others idols rumors are from cheating so how is one setting the example of the other? When one is a crime and the other just a poor character?

I'm not making direct comparison of Kris with other idols. I'm just saying we have absolutely no idea what occurs in their personal lives or what they do with their private time, and Kris is an example of how in certain cases the rabbit hole goes deep. Kris' rumors were about him being a playboy or whatever. But even that kind of stuff was denied. There were no specific rumors about his pedophilia but it was implied he "picked" fans he wanted, and of course a lot of fans of idols are underage.

• I'm not making direct comparison of Kris with other idols. I'm just saying we have absolutely no idea what occurs in their personal lives or what they do with their private time, and Kris is an example of how in certain cases the rabbit hole goes deep. Kris' rumors were about him being a playboy or whatever. But even that kind of stuff was denied. There were no specific rumors about his pedophilia but it was implied he "picked" fans he wanted, and of course a lot of fans of idols are underage.

I will be honest, using Kris case is deeper than "oh well, anything could happen" bc he commented crimes, disgusting crimes and people are using him as a toy to play with on others idols "scandals" so i don't find it funny, on contrary, this shouldn't be normalized. You could have done your thread without bringing a pedophile to prove a point.

• This is rich coming from an akgae who still believes unnie's scandal was a set up.

:/

Oh no kkkkkk that was fast kkkkkkkk let's wait his answer and how she isn't Kris kkkkk

• This is rich coming from an akgae who still believes unnie's scandal was a set up.

:/

Not surprised people bringing up Irene. "Lets throw more women under the bus".

I never defended Irene for her actions in that incident. It being a set up means they kind of expected a reaction from her if they pushed her buttons and recorded it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!