So Seungri made a combo out of his jail time and military time and he is getting out early but people who have physical/mental struggles get extra time

• So Seungri made a combo out of his jail time and military time and he is getting out early but people who have physical/mental struggles get extra time

I guess they are kinder to criminals than people who are unwell

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If you think Im using Seungri as a punching bag, you are absolutely right

Fucker is getting out this Jan, literally did less days in enlistment than other idols and it counts double as his jail time too

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think he have something on politicians or sons of politicians/other idols so some higher ups are playing this safe

• I think he have something on politicians or sons of politicians/other idols so some higher ups are playing this safe

I don't think higher ups would care if he got sth on other idols. What's s few more idols in jail.

Some higher ups were probably his clients and he was providing them for them.

• So Seungri made a combo out of his jail time and military time and he is getting out early but people who have physical/mental struggles get extra time

I guess they are kinder to criminals than people who are unwell

That's disgusting. I usually don't wish people bad things but I hope that karma will get him

• I don’t think it has anything to do with kindness, it’s just different regulations for different situations.

Them not allowing people with mental health issues to discharge or at least switch to public service is still tragic.

• I don't think higher ups would care if he got sth on other idols. What's s few more idols in jail.

Some higher ups were probably his clients and he was providing them for them.

yeah that's why I wrote first about politicians

• I don’t think it has anything to do with kindness, it’s just different regulations for different situations.

Them not allowing people with mental health issues to discharge or at least switch to public service is still tragic.

They allow them to switch but they slap them with an extra 6 month

Comparatively they do have kinder regulations toward criminals than people with mental health problems

• Are you really surprised? The law has always protected offenders far more than it protects victims.

Im not surprised that he got abit over the year in jail time, I surprised that they allowed him to combo his time with enlistment . The 2 for 1 deal gets me

• Im not surprised that he got abit over the year in jail time, I surprised that they allowed him to combo his time with enlistment . The 2 for 1 deal gets me

Isn't that why he enlisted prior to any charges begin laid. So they would have to be laid in military court and he would get a lighter sentence.

• They allow them to switch but they slap them with an extra 6 month

Comparatively they do have kinder regulations toward criminals than people with mental health problems

I personally don’t think “kinder” is the right word in that context knowing Koreans sentiment towards military service.

Not serving because you were in prison is not seen as “easier” it’s considered a disgrace in Korea. First you didn’t properly serve and secondly you are a criminal. That’s the double combo disgrace.

• They allow them to switch but they slap them with an extra 6 month

I forgot to answer that. They don’t ad 6 more extra months if you switch. Public service was always 2 years. They only reduced the months for active duty as it’s the hardest one with barely any free time. Before it was also 2 years.

• Yo thats honestly so fucked up. So. Fucked. Up.

Is military the same thing as jail???

All men in korea are going to be able to use their military time as jail time???

Like this level of government favoritism for celebrities is so disgusting and dangerous, i dont personally think that compulsory military time is…. Necessary…. BUT telling BTS they DONT HAVE TO enlist, but telling others who go overseas that they cant return for DECADES??? Their military is SOMEHOW more corrupt than ours in america. Like this is OBSCENE

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• He enlisted on March 2020 and was supposed to be discharged on September 2021. But since he was imprisoned on August 2021 his discharge was delayed until June 2022 when he was transferred to a civilian prison to finish his sentence.

I don't think he skipped any jail time. He only spent 1 fewer month in active service (+ 9 extra months imprisoned).

• He enlisted on March 2020 and was supposed to be discharged on September 2021. But since he was imprisoned on August 2021 his discharge was delayed until June 2022 when he was transferred to a civilian prison to finish his sentence.

I don't think he doubled anything.

I read that he was going to be out Jan 2022

His prison time was 1.5 years

If he was sentenced in August 2021 that means some of his enlistment time went toward prison time even if he is out by June

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!