General meeting the idols question

• I'm new to this. So with boys groups like Nct, Stray Kids, Enhypen, Victon, Oneus, Wei, Cravity, ect, say I wanna give them gifts, that's via something like a back stage pass right? Where I see them after. Or fan signings right? How would I go about seeing where they do fan signings at? Via what portal? Thank you everyone!

I only really like boys. And girls that wear pants only.

• depends on where ur livin at, bc i can only answer this from a USA standpoint when they do concerts/events here but idk if that wud be helpful lmao

also u like cravity? nice.

Yeah. I live in Los Angeles area. Yes it would. Yeah I do. Thanks!

• Yeah. I live in Los Angeles area. Yes it would. Yeah I do. Thanks!

from my personal experience, when id have the the ability to meet them thru meet&greet or hi-touch, stuff like that, at concerts they never really ever let us give fangifts to idols unless it was just fan letters or something flat like that, like paper ig. but no objects :(.

however i have seen fans give gifts outside the venues (like when they're leaving)/airports so if ur willing to camp then ig thats ur chance lel.

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• from my personal experience, when id have the the ability to meet them thru meet&greet or hi-touch, stuff like that, at concerts they never really ever let us give fangifts to idols unless it was just fan letters or something flat like that, like paper ig. but no objects :(.

however i have seen fans give gifts outside the venues (like when they're leaving)/airports so if ur willing to camp then ig thats ur chance lel.

I should be sleeping. It's late. Anyways aaah okay. So camping, outside an air port's, my only option okay. Thank you so much!

• I have no clue, since I haven't really done it before, but if it doesn't cost too much/is worth it to you, could you mail it? I know fans can mail them letters, but do they accept mailed presents? That could be a good option to consider if you can do that. Of course, you likely won't know if they company gave it to them or not that way, plus shipping might be expensive, so obviously it's not ideal, but then you wouldn't have to stalk them at an airport, which may make them uncomfortable.

• however i have seen fans give gifts outside the venues (like when they're leaving)

Yes, I would say that this is probably the best opportunity. In fact, I saw it happen myself just recently when an fan was able to give Sunmi a gift while she was leaving the concert venue and walking to her car.

• I have never done it but if there is no official fan sign or meet and greet, I guess on their way to a car?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I have no clue, since I haven't really done it before, but if it doesn't cost too much/is worth it to you, could you mail it? I know fans can mail them letters, but do they accept mailed presents? That could be a good option to consider if you can do that. Of course, you likely won't know if they company gave it to them or not that way, plus shipping might be expensive, so obviously it's not ideal, but then you wouldn't have to stalk them at an airport, which may make them uncomfortable.

Thank you. Yeah but then I wouldn't know if they got it or not sadly.

• I have never done it but if there is no official fan sign or meet and greet, I guess on their way to a car?

Do they post official meet and greets and fan signings on their official Twitter page? Thank you!

• Do they post official meet and greets and fan signings on their official Twitter page? Thank you!

Usually yes

Or on platforms like lysn and wverse

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!