[theqoo] WHEN BOY GROUPS MAKES A DIRECT HIT AGAINST THE GENERAL PUBLIC

• [theqoo] WHEN BOY GROUPS MAKES A DIRECT HIT AGAINST THE GENERAL PUBLIC

bypannchoaJune 01, 2022
    We called that the TT-boom boom line. When they would start lining up the songs in midnight on the charts. (t/n: they call it that way because Twice's TT was the only girl group song in the list and the other songs were all boy groups songs (noise music))AVvXsEhpqCZuC5uUs6yCJ2DbRC6xaPgzKLZGiNhOR71CthqeLbUzFpkCJrDSExEUu650VYQ8jD6CVZiE_bqxp1MCrUXJxP9TJwGc249_R2aDE1ABFMv7q0R1CSjWjLKAULyOluddvENJtE8GH8hx7qXsA9hjmRp2zeHe4TvSRhfusuuiY37EtYlFDzf5wmUH=s16000

At that time, the muggles were so angry about this and they even called it the "how to filter out boy group songs" on Facebook

AVvXsEh23Y8BJGN0WsCjdxg9cM5YZEj3_YIvvgKrpIJBVoYs8F6hUMKPi0KuqGm8THRLtvNoM3cCdZuUDDeeZ7ElKXEve_bxSproaKOgEc0vhL14GKbfHdF-A1M0EPrqXCPckUho6841jQGKAGXhsWVvus9XLh6MvS5omJiunnGBw7Vz_4Cn98AnQWqN8HEI=s16000

Because of that incident, Melon reformed their charts and froze the charts at midnight

After this incident, the general public started treating all boy groups music as one genre. The general public has also started passing on boy groups
    Still, the male idols mentioned above have good public recognition + fandom, they can still achieve certain results, but the male idols who came after them are all skipped by muggles. Never mind the yearly charts, they can't even make it to the daily charts anymore

original post: here

1. I was wondering what's a TT-Boom Boom line and realized that TT was in the middleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. It's true that the hostility grew ever since that incidentㅇㅇ It's not like it's illegal like sajaegi but we hated both

3. Right now, the Im Youngwoong fans are starting to do the same and I f*cking hate it. It makes me grew antipathy for the singers when they do that

4. The hostility grew so severely at that time but it's also a fact that the general public didn't like any of their songs.. That's why they are skipping on all their songs right now. After that era, all male idols are starting to release music for overseas market anyways so there's nothing that really catches the public's attention

5. Rather, nobody listened to their songs in the first placeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Whenever they see what happened to the charts in the morning, the hostility is real. Just like the post shows, the only song we listened to at that time was TT

6. At that time, the public's picks were TT, Blood Sweat Tears and Fire. You can tell with the names of the singers that it was an Olympic between them

7. TT-BoomBoom lineㅋㅋㅋㅋ Whenever I'm on my way to work I would get appalled looking at the charts. There was nothing but boy groups songs on the top of the charts

8. Honestly, this is true. Male idols were f*cking getting hated on at that time, it was freaking severe. The streaming culture is f*cking weird

9. I didn't know about the lining up songs parts but there were no songs on the charts that I wanted to listen to. I usually like listening to female idols songs so every time I saw a boy group's song, I skipped

10. I can understand streaming the title track but even lining up the b-side makes them...unlikeable

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Imagine caring this much about who charts where... like jfc get a life.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!