2 BTS members to release solo albums + NewJeans comeback projected for HYBE Labels in the 4th quarter of 2022

• 1664853305-20221003-hybe.jpg

On October 4, Hyundai Motor Securities published its projected sales and profits for HYBE Labels in the third quarter of 2022.

According to the financial analyst, HYBE Labels is projected to report sales of 412.3 billion KRW (~ $288 million USD), as well as a profit of 60.7 billion KRW (~ $42.3 million USD) in the third quarter of 2022. The company's share price is projected to decrease from 250,000 KRW to 210,000 KRW, but investors are still advised to "buy" HYBE Labels shares based on the company's projected activities in the fourth quarter of 2022.

In Q4, three HYBE Labels boy groups including Seventeen, TOMORROW x TOGETHER, and ENHYPEN will launch overseas tours. Additionally, two BTS members will release solo albums, with BTS also scheduled to hold their Busan concert in October. Both HYBE Labels girl groups LE SSERAFIM and NewJeans will make comebacks in Q4. Finally, the company's first Japanese boy group &TEAM is set to debut.

In 2023, HYBE Labels plans on debuting 3~4 new teams, with aims to reduce reliance on BTS for sales and profit to 35~40% by 2024.

CR

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• 3 to 4 group will debut omg that's alot

Probably Traine A, their Japanese girl group, American Boy and girl group.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• I really don't understand HYBE's strategy. If it's true, the two members will get screwed because either they will have less promo time or the projects will overlap. Just let one take over Q4 and the other takeover Q1 next year.

• I really don't understand HYBE's strategy. If it's true, the two members will get screwed because either they will have less promo time or the projects will overlap. Just let one take over Q4 and the other takeover Q1 next year.

If there is a strategy, then me thinks it is to get them screwed actually, like how this company suddenly become so senseless and inexperienced when it comes to bts X/

• and I am sure suga and namjoon will be the one releasing albums next.

Me too. I think the best timing would be for Namjoon to release his album in November and Suga in January or February.

• I don't think it's possible.

1 solo album maybe, but 2 doesn't seem real. More likely another one in 1st Q of 2023

• If there is a strategy, then me thinks it is to get them screwed actually, like how this company suddenly become so senseless and inexperienced when it comes to bts X/

They make a statement of how much they want to reduce their reliance on BTS, they do know why they do what they do.

There is so much bad faith behind these plans, I will not be surprised if everything backfires and that company crumbles in a couple of years

⟭⟬ ARTIST OF THE YEAR ⟭⟬

AWARDS-AMERICAN-MUSIC--97_1637613102609_1637613116956.JPG

• Is this report real or just media speculation?

It says " According to the financial analyst, " so yeah, media speculation. But I don't know why they thought two BTS members would release their albums in the same quarter.

• It says " According to the financial analyst, " so yeah, media speculation. But I don't know why they thought two BTS members would release their albums in the same quarter.

But even 1 solo - we should get news soon, unless they will again just release the weverse album...

Otherwise we need time for pre-orders

• But even 1 solo - we should get news soon, unless they will again just release the weverse album...

Otherwise we need time for pre-orders

My guess is that Namjoon will release his album around late November. If that's true, we should get an announcement about pre-orders in this month. :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!