Did BP really just end promos?

• Like what? I am so mad. They literally did 1 music show. WTF? This is like a slap in the face. 2 years and this is what we get?

Like I am just so mad/disappointed. It really feels like they don't give a crap about us. I know it's probably too much and I'm sorry but just....I'm just disappointed.

• it´s ok to be disappointed, even if u stan them and feel like not doing it anymore that's ok too

idk who to blame for this, personally I like bp to much to drop them but I won't blame any fan that feel like doing it if they don't fulfill them anymore

• well honestly if international Blinks think like that

then what about K-Blinks? especially those who bought multiple versions of album?

at this point Blackpink stays more time abroad than in Korea, and that one performance of Shut Down in Inkigayo for sure hurt people who wanted to at least have a chance to see BP from audience in music shows...

or if not then in tv

because after all world tour starts soon and then you will need to pay for everything again, either a ticket or some livestream pass

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it´s ok to be disappointed, even if u stan them and feel like not doing it anymore that's ok too

idk who to blame for this, personally I like bp to much to drop them but I won't blame any fan that feel like doing it if they don't fulfill them anymore

What I'm about to say is a little harsh, and I apologize in advance. I'm speaking from emotions and I just want to get it out. No one in my real life listens to kpop so I can only speak about it here.

For me, I keep going back and forth. BP means a lot to me, I've been staining since debut. I blame YG a lot, we all do. But at a certain point, we have to stop making excuses for them. There was literally a thread the other day blaming YG for Lalisa being a bad song, saying Teddy brainwashed Lisa into picking that song to sabotage her. (no joke)

There was a video saying Jennie's performance on Jimmy Kimmel was lackluster (they had a point) and a fan literally blamed the lighting. Jennie has been half assing performances for years and we (including me) keep making excuses, giving her the benefit of the doubt, saying she's sick. But for how long?

It honestly feels like they don't care about us, except when they want money for example the tour. They have changed since their debut, they don't perform the same way anymore. Meanwhile, they're loving going to fancy events and taking pictures.

I feel like that's what they really want to do. But at the same time, I love them a lot, so it's hard. I always end up going back to them like a toxic ex.

• ^^ I saw the lalisa thread, personally, I like lalisa and I get why lisa liked it

I think that fan comment about come more from the success the song had (or didnt had)

like I said idk who to blame, jisoo talks constantly with blinks, she really try to reach the most, we got updates from her before born pink every month and u can feel rosé love music by the way she talk about in her solo interviews

maybe the tour wil bring it all back stronger, bc even when 2019 was shit bp loved to tour

its the only thing that brings me hope (and if we get smth like bp dairies from it too)

idk if this example will work with bp but ikon contract ended some weeks ago and they seem to have more schedules now than before, same as how it happened with winner. BP contract is ending next year, if they do renew and things don't get better from that point on like it happened with other groups ...well there is nothing we can do

• they didn't specify but I think so.

Wtf lol. There are groups who have like 2 months long promos, start promoting in like June and by the end of the cb it's already Christmas. With BP it's the opposite which is highkey wierd

out of service

• Jennie has a bad stamina, so I’m not trying to be too harsh on her. But BP used to so active and she didn’t have any lackluster performances until 2018 and I think it happened only 2 times, during TA era she killed and was at her best despite this was the most they have done in promo.

But you’re telling me sis is out of breath for a 3 minute performance when they’ve been sitting in their bed for two years. If she’s tired what about TWICE??? Lmaoo.

Glad they’re having a World tour, Their ass are just lazy they better work idc :teeheek:

• I say this regarding every hobby you pursue even outside of kpop.

You have take what you get at the face value. You can't change the outcome and it's no use blaming anything and anyone.

If sth doesn't bring you the joy you expected based on what you put in, it's time to hang it up or adjust your expectations.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Y'all aren't out of line being pissed off. I and others have been talking about this and said this would happen. Maybe there's other things to come in the near future other than the tour. So I'm not jumping to conclusions. But the time will come that fans don't just blame YGE/Teddy and they'd be justified. Let's see how this plays out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!