[NB] Sunmi opens up about learning to overcome her struggles with her BPD

• source: Sunmi opens up about learning to overcome her struggles with her BPD

Sunmi opens up about learning to overcome her struggles with her BPD
    netizen buzz, korean pop,korean drama, korean media, korean entertainment, korean news, kpop, kdrama, netizens, comments, reactions, translations
    netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

AVvXsEi72vuWmhbR41UNM0LRQQf7UZrArY0oWjl6jbizvvm12FFa2-OAzidkjeCgypFhRj2pfvsJ7DfiCohdQ-Ay3a6Y7kouw7w9ko2R0OEfzQWd52mts4Mx07vGDJTCj4jqNUCwMzhB1CeNaZvvUdiaUkpAUYDc9CGfZ07E5SChymfMe4mUcTmmRytYOEsf=s16000

Article: "I just wanted to be loved"... the disorder that made Sunmi leave the Wonder Girls

Source: Han via Naver

1. [+891, -28] You have been overcoming it well and living a great life, I trust that you will be happier. Believe in yourself ^^ fighting~!

2. [+875, -75] Don't worry for celebrities. They will always have enough money to be fine.

3. [+860, -249] Celebrities who whine about being depressed all the time should go work a day of labor at a construction site. Their depression will be solved in two hours.

4. [+286, -7] People can be free if they untie themselves from the praise and criticisms of others. Especially celebrities. It's a tough career because they're reliant on the attention of the public but they need to work on building their own love for themselves from the inside than relying on validation from others.

5. [+61, -7] She keeps trying to make excuses for herself by calling it this disorder but it just sounds like she has a bad personality

6. [+49, -6] I can relate to her. I was diagnosed with BPD for a few years as well and I can totally see why others or even celebrities could come down with it. Treating it is easy... just stop trying to push yourselves to meet the standards of others. What sucks about this disorder is that the love you give out to others can come back as pain for yourself. You just have to understand that not everyone is kind and just live more selfishly. Sunmi might be too kind-hearted and weak to face the reality of the world, so don't hate on her so easily.

7. [+44, -1] People with BPD get really angry and enraged but the people around them can never understand why. They usually try to figure out why they're angry at first and be more accommodating but once that starts happening several more times, they all end up leaving. No one wants to be anyone's emotional trash can.

8. [+41, -3] To her, it's a disorder that's difficult to fix, but to everyone else, you just seem like someone with a nasty personality. You can be so normal and then suddenly turn around and be nasty, then apologize for it, only to lash out again... People like Sunmi claim they can't control it but it's easy for everyone else to misunderstand and wonder if they're doing it on purpose to them.

9. [+32, -2] Makes me wonder if it's because she started working at such a young age as the breadwinner. I think she needs to learn to let things go a bit. Anyone who puts down Sunmi for this is probably someone who hasn't worked in the real world and loves to blame others for their problems.

10. [+17, -0] I always noticed how anxious she looks on TV. She's always fidgeting and playing with her hair.

11. [+17, -2] Sunmi-ssi~~ there are a lot of people in the world with bpd, depression, ocd, and other mental disorders. At least you aren't harming anyone with yours. Find strength.

12. [+13, -0] I suffer from something similar. It was easier for me to cut everyone out of my life to subside the anger.

13. [+12, -1] What a brave confession... find strength!! I can feel that you are working hard at life and doing your best, and that's beautiful.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!