It’s a good thing BP didn’t won Group of the Year!

• Yes… a Blink saying this. I love my faves, but I wasn’t really as happy about the nomination as I was with previous ones.

BP just had a comeback and just a few hours later we had the announcement that they got nominated for Group of the year.

I’m happy for every Award my faves win, but I don’t want them to win Awards just for the sake of it. BP was actually not eligible to be nominated and it would have indeed looked weird for them to win over acts that released something as a Group during the eligible period.

I love seeing them win but I also love fairness. I want to proudly say my faves deserved it. I don’t want them to win just because they are one of the biggest Acts in the world right now just for bragging rights and my ego.

But not just that, I don’t want antis to use this to discredit any other win BP will have in future. Just look at how a tiny mistake made people went on a witch-hunt for the Pinks over an Award that is allegedly “irrelevant”.

BP has just started and they will win big awards in future fair and square. Don’t want them to get hate over something that wasn’t their fault.

• :yesr:

Adding that all this petty BS is TIRING. Like can't we just look forward to the music and stop regurgitating the same fucking war over everything. BTS and BP are huge groups with bright futures - people are making them out to be rivals and taking it to the nth degree when in all likelihood our faves know and respect each other - two of them might even be dating. GIVE IT A REST!

• How can I say this politely, it doesn't really matter if they came back or not award shows barely matter any more, they are so corrupt and political that you could not release anything but you being you could get nominated and win over groups that come back repeatedly with good music but don't take part in the system. Does that suck? Yeah but that's the world we live in now :(

~Jeongyeon4eva~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!