No one really remembers Girl‘s Day anymore :(

• Except that atrocious debut song and a few others, they have a lot of bops and it seems people only remember Something : (

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The typical kpop sound lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love Minah‘s solo

They really said female rights

• I might not listen to Girls Day

but I watch this from time to time

External Content www.youtube.com

• Best GSD song

• Twinkle Twinkle is a bop :pepemusic:

• Hello bubble was a CF song right?

But still a bop! That Yura rap :thumbup:

• Every day it's Girls Day!

That is the video quality we who followed the second generation had to deal with.

• They were also funny on their one fine day show

• No song will speak to my Dai5y heart like White Day

I miss them a lot but at least Hyeri and Yura are doing really well right now, and I really hope Minah and Sojin get their big breaks soon

• of course I remember them

they literally told us to not forget them

• No song will speak to my Dai5y heart like White Day

I miss them a lot but at least Hyeri and Yura are doing really well right now, and I really hope Minah and Sojin get their big breaks soon

Sojin had the second female lead in a Drama right, that is pretty good.

• External Content www.youtube.com

They were the queen of what I would call "tears on the dance floor bops" between this, Something, Domn't Forget me, and Nothing Lasts Forever.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!