Come here for a surprise :3

• You can pick a number from 1 to 10 and than select if you want pics or songs from me or if you want a mix of both :3

I'm just a bit bored, so please pick something. If you get a odd number you will of cause get 1 thing less than the other if you choose the mix

<3 Please come here and choose the gift you want from me

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I take 1 song for now

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wait who are they and why does this MV has 20 million views?

• 7, surprise me

4 pics, 3 songs (You get some JPop ~ )

b3581e4ecc39ea5b987d7a60f44c5ded.jpg

( Junon Ikagame - BE:FIRST)

fe603d1286c45cad6091e663e1fd1048.jpg

(Jin Matsuda - INI)

c8f9b0c752a22a993aec9d4e5d5c3e77.jpg

(Hokuto Yoshino - THE RAMPAGE from EXILE TRIBE)

a3aa0b43a92442bd905292ea0a51188b.jpg

(Katsunari Nakagawa - OWV)

• The long haired boy really suits that ponytail! Thank you!!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• 8 and ummm...surprise me with a song and picture!!!

I'm giving you 4 of the KPop-songs I like the most at the moment and 4 random pics of my KPop-ulti group A.C.E

5d6614bb841907aa53e5fbd1252175d1.jpgec886d483d159e45b77e9c453a17155a.jpgef3d04dffd18378ed17763425f30f250.jpgef61326b88903cc27a6a8be10ffc6347.jpg

External Content youtu.be

• 10, and surprise me with a bit of everything.

You get some JPop from me ~

3328c277245b0e65eadb097370ec447d.jpg

(Shunto Kubo - BE:FIRST)

d9fdadc021497756a5a5a7bfe21fc02b.jpg

(Shosei Ohira - JO1)

2294563ff72b6c52841ab67636f5595a.jpg

(Kohei Kurita - OCTPATH)

e8b4dec069ec163354a177c522ae8170.jpg

(Yusei Yagi - FANTASTICS from EXILE TRIBE)

b8a7d8d4fd7964a929e994e768731d61.jpg

(Takumi Ozaki - INI)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!