Scientist and TTT were literally catering towards Korean charts, that's the reason they are bad

• I really need Onces to be honest about this instead of deflecting and saying that Twice and JYP don't care about charts. If they don't, then who the hell these two songs were made for? If they were catering the west, they'd come back with something like Fancy, Feel Special, I Can't Stop Me.

These trash songs were clearly aimed at Korean market. It literally sounds like a song manufactured by AI to check all the boxes. Short? Check :thumbup:Cute? Check :thumbup: Tiktok challenge? Check :thumbup: Nostalgia bait? Check :thumbup: And that's exactly why they are bad.

So the problem isn't "JYP doesn't care about charts". It is the opposite, JYP cares too much about charts and literally plays it safe all the time. Don't forget, they guy didn't want Twice to do Cry For Me, one of the most beloved songs of Once and Twice. So when he says the song is for Once, it is a clear bullshit. He's desperately targeting Korean GP.

I swear, people always call me success stan or whatever but it is literally yall tolerating this failed attempts at charting on Melon. I actually want them to stop doing so and focus on artistic songs. Focus on different songs. Like they could literally choose Basics or Brave as the title song but they went with TTT and even promoted it like never before, it was a decision aimed at Korean charts.

• And I'll keep shitting on this comeback until the next one at least, block me if you don't like it. I am not a "consumer", I am a fan. Fans call out the bullshit when they see it.

• I actually like Talk that Talk a lot. I dont think it breaks the mold but honestly every kpop group has a distinct sound.

Do i think this song is regressive? Yes because its moved more toward the pop side of Twice, but it isnt like they are known for their sexy sultry side.

Plus the argument i made of it being regressive is kind of moot because Red Velvet and Black Pink get away with regressing by just calling it Red/Pink track or Velvet/Black track.

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• You literally have issues with anything I do on this forum, like you do realise this isn't about BP, right? Yet you're still here somehow. I guess you really just like me :pepe-flirt:

Yeah you're embarassing..cant u just let people enjoy the comeback? They might just like the song? People have different tastes? Brave and Basics do not even sound like songs that could be pushed as titles. You are doing too much for no reason.

• Honestly speaking my wish is that Celebrate would be Korean comeback

I remember that Koreans even talked and commented about the song on theqoo or pann

there were even comments like:

"the song is good this time"

"no, but why it's so fresh"

and I haven't seen same reception about TTT

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah you're embarassing..cant u just let people enjoy the comeback? They might just like the song? People have different tastes? Brave and Basics do not even sound like songs that could be pushed as titles. You are doing too much for no reason.

Their feelings matter and mine don't? I've been waiting for 8 months for this shit, let me rant. Besides I really liked M&M and everyone on AKP shitted on that song. And we all know why they shitted on it. Not because it was a bad song but because it did bad on charts. And if you now compare M&M did a lot better than all these tragic attempts to chart in Korea.

• Their feelings matter and mine don't? I've been waiting for 8 months for this shit, let me rant. Besides I really liked M&M and everyone on AKP shitted on that song. And we all know why they shitted on it. Not because it was a bad song but because it did bad on charts. And if you now compare M&M did a lot better than all these tragic attempts to chart in Korea.

No M&M has a horrendous chorus, and Twice had some of the best in the industry usually in their songs lol

You've been complaining and venting non stop since the comeback. You are not satisfied with anything, like move on at this point? Unstan Twice? Who's forcing the gun to ur head to keep stanning? It's also not that crazy to just simply dislike a song from a group u stan. It's just music and definitely not that deep.

• No M&M has a horrendous chorus

Bro, you're a BP stan :clown:

You've been complaining and venting non stop since the comeback. You are not satisfied with anything, like move on at this point? Unstan Twice? Who's forcing the gun to ur head to keep stanning? It's also not that crazy to just simply dislike a song from a group u stan. It's just music and definitely not that deep.

You have a weird concept of being a fan. It is natural for fans to be disappointed and demand better stuff.

• Bro, you're a BP stan :clown:

You have a weird concept of being a fan. It is natural for fans to be disappointed and demand better stuff.

So? lol the drops in BP's choruses are a signature to them at this point, whether u personally like them or not and the songs with them have done well. People complained abt M&M for a reason, but no one is telling you you are not allowed to like it or that its a god awful song that should be erased of this earth.

You have a weird concept of being a simple fan lol they are musical acts, parts of big companies. What am i gonna do? Camp outside the company and "demand more"? Demand "change"? 💀 out of all things in the world..if i dont like a groups direction or their music anymore i just drop them, that's all. It's normal.

You're also not just demanding, you are completely disregarding everyone else's opinions and dubbing them as delulus just because they dont agree with you.

• I agree with you about both being catered for SK charting. But trying to say that this is the reason why the songs are bad?.... Scientist isn't my cup of tea... But TTT is good.

The problem isn't catering for whatever charts, the problem is that YOU didn't like the cb and is trying to call out onces who literally enjoyed it. It doesn't make sense. A good song is a good song.

Sure you can complain about them not exactly going to a different direction after changing concept, but this is their first cb after their renewal.. they'll cb more, they have enough songs for you to enjoy so let onces be happy bc from what I'm seeing majority of the fandom is satisfied with TTT.

• Country can make sneakers chart better than ttt or scientist is a joke to me, none of them are the best but at least ttt is better than those

TTT is too mid. Sneakers is like it's so bad that it's enjoyable. It's more catchy. Also sneakers had chraeryeong go viral on variety which boosted it's performance.

But TTT is doing good on Spotify till now so at least international stans enjoy it.

MASHIRO

2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 5d5af69566f510634a33f7872a6a1d2060660504.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 2345da50879ac97ff52e1aad2faeecbfbd68798a.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv 56959991afe4d396e38842dc0e1e20e6f89ab0b6.gifv 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!