Scientist and TTT were literally catering towards Korean charts, that's the reason they are bad

• Personally I think TTT (and Celebrate for that matter) sound like non-disco The Feels - especially their choruses. I like all three a lot. Sounds like they've found a sound that's quite successful internationally -- Interestingly The Feels was -huge- in Japan. It's definitely a pivot from the more lush and elegant Fancy/Special era. Whatever it is, it's working internationally big time in the two biggest markets.

• So? lol the drops in BP's choruses are a signature to them at this point, whether u personally like them or not and the songs with them have done well. People complained abt M&M for a reason, but no one is telling you you are not allowed to like it or that its a god awful song that should be erased of this earth.

You have a weird concept of being a simple fan lol they are musical acts, parts of big companies. What am i gonna do? Camp outside the company and "demand more"? Demand "change"? 💀 out of all things in the world..if i dont like a groups direction or their music anymore i just drop them, that's all. It's normal.

You're also not just demanding, you are completely disregarding everyone else's opinions and dubbing them as delulus just because they dont agree with you.

I don't have a specific concept of being a fan. I am just a typical fan. Football fans can cheer the team and the boo them after few minutes if they don't play well. In the end we stan groups for their music, we have expectations of them. This is so frustrating what's happening. I feel like I am just watching my favorite thing being thrown off the cliff.

In some way we can compare Twice to Marvel and Star Wars. Few years ago I'd go and see any Marvel movie and be certain that I'll be entertainend. But now with all these cheap ass TV shows with weird CGI, bullshit character butcherings like the latest Thor movie. This isn't the same Marvel anymore. And I am not longer watching any of the shit stuff they put out.

This isn't just about one song but about the path they are going. The group is getting cheapened, it seems like they'd just release whatever at this point. And I am not the one feeling this way. If they continue like this many people will start leaving the fandom. Cause in the end they are singers and their main job is to put out good music and I didn't oath my loyality to them forever, if other group delivers what the can't, then I'll just zone out of couse. This doesn't mean I was a bad fan, this means the group I stanned no longer exist and is just a shadow of its past self.

• TTT is too mid. Sneakers is like it's so bad that it's enjoyable. It's more catchy. Also sneakers had chraeryeong go viral on variety which boosted it's performance.

But TTT is doing good on Spotify till now so at least international stans enjoy it.

It is not doing good Spotify or Youtube numbers tho...The initial peak was expected, however it is falling faster than their other songs.

• TTT is too mid. Sneakers is like it's so bad that it's enjoyable. It's more catchy. Also sneakers had chraeryeong go viral on variety which boosted it's performance.

But TTT is doing good on Spotify till now so at least international stans enjoy it.

Yes i mean they are all mid, i dont think any of it deserve hit name or chart status

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!