So... who is the 4th gen leader?

• let me be honest, After like is such a boring song ( the only meh TT from IVE so far) and yet is doing amazing on the charts... I always thought IVE would be the numeber 1 group of 4th gen because of WY and Yujin but not that fast... I feel like only YGNGG (if they are a real thing) can take them from the top... happy to see my favs from 4th gen winning

• people got tired of pitting every other gg against IVE so now they pit an imaginary gg against them.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• let me be honest, After like is such a boring song ( the only meh TT from IVE so far) and yet is doing amazing on the charts... I always thought IVE would be the numeber 1 group of 4th gen because of WY and Yujin but not that fast... I feel like only YGNGG (if they are a real thing) can take them from the top... happy to see my favs from 4th gen winning

This is YG, by the time they debut their new GG, we will be in the 6th Generation.

• Hmmm, I would say IVE.

Here are the reasons:

Starship has a good track record of releasing good music for their groups.

None of IVEs comebacks sounds like the previous one, so they don't get pigenholded with a concept like Twice or Sistar. And they actually have a fandom that buys albums.

Wonyoung is the current IT girl and there doesn't seem to be anyone to stop her, as long as she keeps herself out of scandals and with a clean image.

Wonyounh & Yujin are getting payola-ed promoted by Starship a LOT, CFs/variety etc. If one of them gets a role in a hit drama and they don't bomb it with bad acting, this will further elevate the group in the eyes of the Korean GP.

No chinese member ---> no potential controversy in that regard, again.

The only thing is that they might get dragged for their lack of musical talent.

So far, it seems they're in their TWICE 2016-2018 imperial era, when nothing can stop them.

• Tell me about it...Is not even funny at this point, just sad, no idol should put their trust in that shitty company

Well, you do have to give YG some credit.

All those delays, lineup changes, line up drops, ect. gave him the biggest pop Girl Group in the world. So taking his time seems to work for him. But yes not for all the Trainees, just ask all girls that were supposed to be in the Future 2NE1 project or those that did not make the final cut from Pink punk.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No credits, YGE can burn in hell

• After after like it is probably IVE, I won’t be surprised if they end up #1 gg on Gallup. It’s actual dominance with 3 hit song.

Ive moving like Twice right now. Their debut songs didnt make it to #1. But then Twice followed up with 2 national hit level songs in Cheer Up and TT, while Ive has also come up with 2 national hit level songs in Love Dive and Afterlike.

We'll see how BP's new song does against Afterlike. UL counts are way down from pre-Chuseok levels and it remains to be seen if Afterlike can regain those 600k+ ULs this week after Chuseok ends. If Afterlike hangs around the 500k level when Shut Down releases, it could be an interesting battle. Although tbh, my gut is telling me that Shut Down will have a really tough time matching PV's peak of 505k UL. The prerelease singles always seem to get the biggest peaks and hype, the GP might not have as much interest in a followup so close to the prerelease.

• Ive moving like Twice right now. Their debut songs didnt make it to #1. But then Twice followed up with 2 national hit level songs in Cheer Up and TT, while Ive has also come up with 2 national hit level songs in Love Dive and Afterlike.

They’re really twice early years : constant cb, performances, festivals...and they also have a Japanese debut and they’re doing well in japan I think they’re the 2nd biggest GG after Twice here.

Unless SS releases a mid song they will be fine.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!