Re: Why don't you support talented groups like Purple Kiss/Billlie and let them flop?

• Sadly because none of those groups has backing of big label.

Altough RBW wasted opportunity because when Mamamoo was trending and Hwasa was having viral moments one after another

they've should just make a push to promote Purki as Mamamoo's little sisters and put them together in some show, or make girls visit Hwasa in MBC I Live Alone, things like this.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They went on Moons show (but yeah they could of done better to use the already established group)

yeah I know that but it's only a kind of online show

they literally got Mamamoo invited everywhere, should just tag along some Purki members with them

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• yeah I know that but it's only a kind of online show

they literally got Mamamoo invited everywhere, should just tag along some Purki members with them

Well I think we are at the point now where the girls and going to need to tour around Korea and get noticed like other mid tier groups

When Mamamoo debut they have to work their asses off to get noticed and grow RBW and now gatherings and crowds are back at it RBW need to push these girls to get out there like it was 2016

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Well I think we are at the point now where the girls and going to need to tour around Korea and get noticed like other mid tier groups

When Mamamoo debut they have to work their asses off to get noticed and grow RBW and now gatherings and crowds are back at it RBW need to push these girls to get out there like it was 2016

But how should they work their asses of? Concerts only draw people who are allready their Fans. For Festivals you need to be invited. Or should they attend for free to get more invitations? Or should they do Guerilla promo and go with a ghetto blaster on the streets? Or just so the usual vlogs and YouTube activities on sns?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!