Blackpink are not beating the insta model allegations

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's time for blinks to wake up.

Y'all made Money a mega hit. Maybe the fandom deserves what they are getting. More crap. More noise.

I feel sorry for Ryan tedder. It seems like YG has rejected interscope's support or it could be interscope has termed the group a failure in US market and both labels are full on focused devaluing blackpink before they launch their new girl groups (YG ngg, hybe global girl group with geffen records). Sabotage is not new for blackpink from yg and interscope but the final backstab is coming from the producer himself teddy and the horrible outdated music they are getting now is the final nail in the coffin for the group.

With all this said, I don't blame any of them for this because they lost their hunger when it comes to blackpink and focused on something else. This is what happens when a group is not in control of their own music and working with druggies and wannabe blacks like blacklabel people around them for their whole career without trying to carve their own path as a group.

But i understand we are asking too much from the girls when they are not capable of doing it. In any other company, blackpink would have thrived but they are stuck in yg. At this point, I'm just waiting for Rose's answer in 2023. I need to know what her decision is so me as a fan can move on from this farce.

I hope yang hyun suk goes to jail this year and yg falls so bad in the next 5 years they become cube or pledis level because this company does not deserve even a penny from the money they are going to make from blackpink's world tour.

I admit that this is my frustration and only mine because the group is not going in the musical direction that I want them to go. We can say yg just have different music direction in mind. But I thought "The Album" was the right music direction so why does it feel they are taking several steps backwards with this album.

This album is just a money grab isn't it? I think this is the final album from blackpink folks. Atleast i hope it is, because they shouldn't be making group music when they are letting teddy ruin the group. Might as well focus on their individual careers.

anyway, let's look at Born pink's tracklist. This album's going to sell 2.5-3 million and the best selling girl group album Yayyy!!

Edited once, last by nrnl ().

• How is Pink Venom a flop?

I do agree that there could be a lot of shit in play here that goes deeper than a comeback. BP's contract expiration coming up, YGE needing to potentially replace them, UMG/Hybe interests when it comes to Kpop with BTS gone, Teddy maybe wanting to make his mark with own Black Label GG. And the biggest question mark is Blackpink themselves.

If Blackpink is being mistreated deliberately in terms of their music career, we will know how much the girls value their music over being Insta models when those contract extension talks come up. Even your own fave Rose, if she re-signs with YGE even after all this, then you and other Rosenators as well as Rose herself, will have no one to blame but themselves.

• I've been saying this but Blinks seem to have a bad habit of complaining about the releases and still supporting them anyways. How exactly does that work? They're purposefully waiting for something actually good instead of just not supporting the bad stuff. That's what quite a few Kpop fandoms do actually

As long as this "mid music every now and then" strategy doesn't stop working, YG won't drop it and blinks are gonna have to keep complaining about how badly they're managed

Cause frankly the only way for BP to actually get some freedom is to let them fail

out of service

Edited once, last by bo-thebear ().

• with YG its the opposite lol... look how they abandoned 2ne1.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• It’s reeking of concern trolling

OP is very clearly a troll lol. I dont think he or she gives two tin shits about Rose or any of the BP members.

But OP does bring up legit questions imo. If BP re-signs after all this, we will know once and for all that they are ok with being Insta models who release 8 songs every two years. There can be no doubt.

• TLDR :danceb:

(I was also upset this morning, but this is doing too much. If you don't want to support BP anymore, then...don't? YG has treated their female groups like this since the beginning of time, nothing will change that. Not buying or streaming means bye-bye BP, hello YGNGG - not radical change in how BP is treated by YG lol)

• They literally love being in bp, and want to make music together stfu

I mean you don't know that. Maybe they do or maybe they don't but my point is that they release music like every decade and that's cause of YG. I get the members are super close so it'd make me sad if they parted ways but come on they're influencers at this point. Ever YG artist that leeves gets way more creative freedom and content

out of service

• TL;DR by paragraph

- Blame fans for supporting Lisa's solo song, enabled laziness

- Feels sorry for Ryan Tedder, assumes YG vs Teddy sabotage

- YGE are a company full of "druggies and wannabe blacks"

- Awaiting Rosie's 2023 contract negotiation

- YG deserves jail/bankruptcy

- BP have lost the Pink, devolved in sound

- Regardless, album is going to be successful money grab and their last group release

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!