I might be becoming taekookers biggest anti at this point

• like why shit like this gets recommended to me. I need to clean my tl from every taekook account :zipr::zipr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:sweatr::sweatr:

if you scroll their accounts its filled with such tweets instead of actual taekook content :zipr:

no other breed of shippers have such hate agenda against other members like these delulus have against jimin :boredr:

• Jesus Christ why are they so obsessed with Jimin? Why are they so dramatic? Shippers being toxic, what's new. People who obsess over real people ships are never not weird, but these people especially...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• they are deranged, truly the worst of the worst in this fandom

External Content www.youtube.com

• :pepe-back-away:

You need some timeline cleaning...
    Block people.
    Click not interested on tweets
    Try muting words....

I unfollowed 5 accounts today because they were following taekook stan accounts and thats why these idiots were getting on my tl. but still it looks like there are a lot of taekooers in general in the fandom.

baby armys gets trapped by them and eventually starts getting effected by their "devil jimin " agenda

• They are deranged now that with new dating rumours of kth is getting to see the light, they totally lost it and is calling JK a liar (for saying tae didn't visit him for his bday) and constantly being disrespectful to jimin all the time and being dismissive about his bonds with other members especially jungkook . This is the case for all the shippers on this fandom but taekookers and jikookers are on another level of delusional. May vminkook be free then these freaks.

• , they totally lost it and is calling JK a liar (for saying tae didn't visit him for his bday) and constantly being disrespectful to jimin all the time

I saw those tweets about JK and jin performing skit as per companys instructions :cryingr:

jk could gets an oscar for his performance for almost 9 years :sweatr:

• Man I am so done with them and shippers in general. Tkers 🤝blonks being deranged towards jimin unnecessarily.

Blonks dragging Jimin with hate tweets cause they are mad about the JenDragon tweets by Armys. I mean tf has Jimin even done to them? And Taekookers jumping in to support cause they leave no opportunity to attack him.

Disgusting fucks always attacking Jimin with transphobic and homophobic shit.

• Blonks dragging Jimin with hate tweets cause they are mad about the JenDragon tweets by Armys. I mean tf has Jimin even done to them? And Taekookers jumping in to support cause they leave no opportunity to attack him.

Disgusting fucks akways attacking Jimin with transphobic and homophobic shit.

tbh a lot of blinks are taekookers too :sweatr:

• I saw those tweets about JK and jin performing skit as per companys instructions :cryingr:

And these are Taekookers who are supposed to bias JK too? Instead I see them attack JK for being a flirt for being too close to Jimin and say he does this to make Tae jealous. Sickos

• I saw those tweets about JK and jin performing skit as per companys instructions :cryingr:

lmao true i lost it seeing those tweets, I mean why are you calling one of your bias a liar? I'm baffled by this all. The day shippers like tkkers and jkkers understand that BTS are great friends/brothers and are not into each other romantically is the day we will be free.

• And these are Taekookers who are supposed to bias JK too? Instead I see them attack JK for being a flirt for being too close to Jimin and say he does this to make Tae jealous. Sickos

lmao true i lost it seeing those tweets, I mean why are you calling one of your bias a liar? I'm baffled by this all. The day shippers like tkkers and jkkers understand that BTS are great friends/brothers and are not into each other romantically is the day we will be free.

jk is always a cheater, liar and a jerk in these shippers fantasies :pepefacepalm:

like my boy is the sweetest, shyest, fluffy angel outhere leave him alone weirdos:pepe-firing::pepe-firing::pepe-bonk::pepe-bonk::pepe-bonk:

• They are deranged now that with new dating rumours of kth is getting to see the light, they totally lost it and is calling JK a liar (for saying tae didn't visit him for his bday) and constantly being disrespectful to jimin all the time and being dismissive about his bonds with other members especially jungkook . This is the case for all the shippers on this fandom but taekookers and jikookers are on another level of delusional. May vminkook be free from these freaks.

:pepe-pray::pepe-pray::pepe-pray:

• Just remembered that a few weeks ago both taekookers and jikookers were having a mid off on who says the most vile stuff about vmin and gave them both literal death threats on weverse. And jungkook being a scapegoat of these shippers were dragged by taehyung and jimin solos. At this point i truly believe our fandom has worse shippers than larries cause this behaviour is not normal. :pepe-life-support:

• Just remembered that a few weeks ago both taekookers and jikookers were having a mid off on who says the most vile stuff about vmin and gave them both literal death threats on weverse. And jungkook being a scapegoat of these shippers were dragged by taehyung and jimin solos. At this point i truly believe our fandom has worse shippers than larries cause this behaviour is not normal. :pepe-life-support:

Honey larries are the tkers

the day jimin, jk and tae confirm their relationships that day would be hell on twitter.

I hope all the best for them and their partners

• I still remember the shit show after jk's dating rumor in 2019.

taekookers and jikookers teamed up to harrass that girl

These both teams are the virus of the society. They attack other BTS members, attack those that have association with their “biases”. They even hate their bias when they do something that is not aligned with their delusion.

These folks might be most uncivilised and unsocial beings ever

• one thing I am wondering about is how these two are most popular ship

why not hobi and jimin

or hobi and jin

like above 2 are joined by hip on and off the camera. Jin's whole insta is filled with jhope

taekook is biggest mystery to me because they have the least interactions out of all the bts members. their social circles are also completely different

• ohh looks like I found another idiot. my luck is bad bad today :waterr:

• The more you look at these, the more it'll pop up on your timeline. It's like ads. I can always tell what someone in my household has been searching for and looking at recently.

• ohh looks like I found another idiot. my luck is bad bad today :waterr:

I don't even understand what they are saying ;(

• :pepe-tea:
    least interactions.. the more delusion they can think of what's happening behind the scene... :pepe-pj-green:
    every little thing becomes a big deal because they're starved of content to fantasize with.... :pep-pj-pink:

• I remember that whole InThe Soop scene where JK and Tae said they weren’t as close as they used to be growing up and the TKookheads said it was all faked for some drama on the show

Then also Tae told them on Weverse to knock the shipping shit off after a poster said to dream of JK to help him sleep or some nonsense like that. What an absolute gross bunch of people

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!