whats happening with twice???

• They are getting older I guess? Can't keep the momentum forever.

Which is fine. They are still highly successful in sales, touring, and pure influence/legacy. If their fanbase is happy with what they been doing, then live and let live.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• My theory is just the core fandom has just gotten older and at a different stages of life now where theyre not as free. They simply don't have time to do stuff like mass stream and their comeback is just not vibing with the GP.

That explains why sales numbers remain high and continues to grow, because those fans can still purchase albums even if they don't have time.

They're not also acquiring new and younger fans as quickly as other groups. 4th gen groups will naturally acquire new kpop fans just being more more new, recent and trendy. Just like now when kpop grew here, fans naturally check out 3rd gen and not 2nd get, we're now at the stage where new fans are checking out 4th gen instead.

Twice concept and image is not as domestically resilient as other concepts, the cute concept. Sadly Korea and alot of other similar countries focuses alot on youth. Alot of these fans will jump ship as soon as a newer, younger, fresher group debuts and they have been doing so for years slowly. But again, theyre still growing and gaining fans, that has not peaked but just not as quickly as others. Young members is a commonality amongst the top groups right now if you haven't noticed.

This is why some groups are shifting internationally as which I think is smart. The US specifically couldn't careless about the youth of a group. Twice international numbers are decent. Their global Spotify is doing just fine, touring numbers are phenomenal, US album sales are better than almost all groups, etc.

Twice is at the stage now where they can't just top charts with their name alone, but most of 3rd gen cant either. Their release have to actually be really good and TTT is great IMO but it's not 5 star great which is why it's not tanking like most group would by this point but still stable at the 30-40s. It's been 7-8 years already, en entire generation has shifted. Original Onces are now starting college or work life.

Of course there will be exceptions, so don't quote me going this group this and that.

Mix-Collage-02-Feb-2024-08-56-PM-7523.jpg

Edited once, last by fdblink ().

• first i remember the views with twice were always high now its getting less views and no offense their at #40 with talk that talk on melon why???

I don't want to be harsh but their are past their peak in SK. The competition is tough right now and it feels like new younger groups are debuting left and right in Korea. You need songs that appeals both Korean and international audiences to succeed like BTS and Blackpink (Kings and queens of Kpop).

The biggest issue was the More and More encore stages debacle. I don't know if you all remember but that encore stages was a huge issue in Korea and went viral for days. Like if you look at other artists encore stages you will see a lot of Korean comments bashing them and saying bad stuff how about them. That certainly hurt their Korean standing and reputation as singers.

At the end it doesn't matter too much if you chart on Korean charts anymore. Kpop is becoming more globalized and artists can make money only off touring, album sales and Spotify streams and live comfortably for their rest of their lives.

Internationally this comeback did well and their album sales have drastically increased.

These girls are rich anyways and make millions of dollars. I feel like right now they are making music for their fans.

• Perfectly described!

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!