does anybody know whats happening with karina

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the only context that i can get from twt is this

• You know that Aespa see everything when they post videos of them on bubble to show that they are okay

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• the only context that i can get from twt is this

that's disgusting that they are ready to leak this type of message, considering that it might hurt the person who's target by this message

just to give a bad reputation to their opponent '-'

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Even if what people are saying is true then the politicians son is the disgusting one

A particular idols fandom seems to be enthusiastically talking about this like it makes Karina lesser. Twisting this incident and spreading false information on twt won't change the fact that Karina was in GOT instead of your fave. Just saying.

Karina has absolutely nothing to be guilty or ashamed about. The the politicians son is scum for sexualising her. Some people have got to be demented to find a way to blame her for this. Literally give this girl a break she's always been getting hate for stuff caused by other disgusting people.

Desbundar

• Even if what people are saying is true then the politicians son is the disgusting one

A particular idols fandom seems to be enthusiastically talking about this like it makes Karina lesser. Twisting this incident and spreading false information on twt won't change the fact that Karina was in GOT instead of your fave. Just saying.

Karina has absolutely nothing to be guilty or ashamed about. The the politicians son is scum for sexualising her. Some people have got to be demented to find a way to blame her for this. Literally give this girl a break she's always been getting hate for stuff caused by other disgusting people.

Honestly, no matter how much they hate her, it's disgusting if there are people trying to twist the story of her being a victim (of an irrelevant boy sexualizing her) and turn it to "it's her fault" to shift the heat into their newest song's lyrics about her being popular among boys (which doesn't even make sense because the lyrics are so unrelated to what happened).

lt64IYu.gif

• I don't know anything about Korean politics, but from the translations he just said he wanted to have sex with Karina. While people might find it weird for him to message such stuff with his friends, considering how some fans publicly fetishize their faves on the internet, this is nothing.

But thanks to him being a presidential candidate's son, this will be blow up widely. And this being big news would only hurt Karina more, so it's better for us fans to not involve in this matter.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

I Googled the son and I think this isn't his first time. One of this dudes sons is a mess linked to gambling scandal, prostitution/massage parlor scandal and now this. I feel sorry to see the dad bow and apologize just a month ago for the shit his waste of sperm has done and now the son has dragged Karina and other women into this. The opposition trying to leak this is another weird thing like how is this relevant political information that the public absolutely NEED to see? It's ill intended.

Desbundar

• This is complicated matter since it's the presidential candidate son that wrote nasty things to Karina and DJ soda. A media upload youtube video where they put Karina face and wrote her name on the title as a clickbait (smh putting of the victims name openly). Then, DJ soda captured the news and posted on her twitter making things bigger. From what I've read, this candidate is currently leading therefore some making theories that their rival party decided to blew up this. But I agree that his son is disgusting since this is not the first time he's doing this kind of things.

• I don't know anything about Korean politics, but from the translations he just said he wanted to have sex with Karina. While people might find it weird for him to message such stuff with his friends, considering how some fans publicly fetishize their faves on the internet, this is nothing.

But thanks to him being a presidential candidate's son, this will be blow up widely. And this being big news would only hurt Karina more, so it's better for us fans to not involve in this matter.

Wait, why would it hurt Karina? I hope nobody,especially koreans,blame her and hate on her for that, she has nothing to be ashamed about..and that's why men freaking suck

This, 1000 times over.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Wait, why would it hurt Karina? I hope nobody,especially koreans,blame her and hate on her for that, she has nothing to be ashamed about..and that's why men freaking suck

That's exactly what some of them are doing sadly. They're jumping on the hate train since the GOT lyrics controversy (which was blown out of proportion). So disgusting of them.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

I mean it's good that fans don't get involved but their behavior hiding it is wrong IMO (even though it was not intentional). So many people got confused and thought that the case was that Karina did something wrong. Others tried to link the situation to other unrelated things. All this happened because fans especially big accounts expressed how worried they're with one word then told everyone to hide it and clear the searches. Big accounts should explain the situation clearly THEN ask fans to not get involved. Not act in shady manners and confuse everyone.

lt64IYu.gif

• What has he said exactly, where has he said it and how did it get leaked? If he said it in private messages to somebody and got leaked, hacked or whatever, although disgusting, would change the situation. If he was publicly harassing them for everyone to see then that's so serious.

I've read about his past scandals and dude seems like a disgusting misogynist so I'm not crying that his private messages or whatever got leaked, but why was there a need to namedrop the idol/celebrity he was talking about? She didn't have to know about this (nor DJ Soda). Leave them out.

mKl7Ghm.png

• That's exactly what some of them are doing sadly. They're jumping on the hate train since the GOT lyrics controversy (which was blown out of proportion). So disgusting of them.

The hell.. Like okay I don't really like the got lyrics either due to korean women expressing their concerns related to the molka issue BUT it's so obvious the song has nothing to do with that politician and stuff..People jump on the hate train and as you said exaggerate stuff just to have an excuse to hate on Karina. It's sad because before being kpop fans, many of us are women and that comes first. Women blaming a woman for being sexualized by a man, disgusting

• I'm just saying that nobody who talked openly on Twitter about wanting their fave to raw them should be speaking out right now about someone saying something similar in private and their messages getting leaked.

And unless his father committed crimes himself and/or tried to cover up his son's problems, I don't see how he's to blame for this? AND WHY WERE THE CELEBRITIES THE POS SON FANTASIZED ABOUT NAMED???

mKl7Ghm.png

• I mean it's good that fans don't get involved but their behavior hiding it is wrong imo. So many people got confused and thought that the case was that Karina did something wrong. Others tried to link the situation to other unrelated things. All this happened because fans especially big accounts expressed how worried they're with one word then told everyone to hide it and clear the searches. Big accounts should explain the situation clearly THEN ask fans to not get involved. Not act in shady manners and confuse everyone.

In fact, this case has nothing to do with Karina. Out of all the comments he made about other women (which were actually derogatory), he only made one comment about Karina. Sadly, kmedia are gonna use her name in the headline for clicks and to make the controversy seem more interesting. They need to leave Karina alone, and we as fans should better avoid talking about it apart from when clearing the misunderstanding.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• I'm just saying that nobody who talked openly on Twitter about wanting their fave to raw them should be speaking out right now about someone saying something similar in private and their messages getting leaked.

And unless his father committed crimes himself and/or tried to cover up his son's problems, I don't see how he's to blame for this? AND WHY WERE THE CELEBRITIES THE POS SON FANTASIZED ABOUT NAMED???

The whole situation is confusing as hell. At first, I thought his comments were public and he being a known figure, it was serious. but it's actually someone exposing his private perverted messages? at least the exposer should have had the decency to censor Karina's name

lt64IYu.gif

• In fact, this case has nothing to do with Karina. Out of all the comments he made about other women (which were actually derogatory), he only made one comment about Karina. Sadly, kmedia are gonna use her name in the headline for clicks and to make the controversy seem more interesting. They need to leave Karina alone, and we as fans should better avoid talking about it apart from when clearing the misunderstanding.

What a POS and what a shitty thing to do from the media and commenters, using her name for clicks :(

mKl7Ghm.png

• In fact, this case has nothing to do with Karina. Out of all the comments he made about other women (which were actually derogatory), he only made one comment about Karina. Sadly, kmedia are gonna use her name in the headline for clicks and to make the controversy seem more interesting. They need to leave Karina alone, and we as fans should better avoid talking about it apart from when clearing the misunderstanding.

Agree.

lt64IYu.gif

• DJ Soda actually kept it simple and intelligent

We can dress however we want. The cause of sexual assault is not the victims fault.

External Content www.youtube.com

• At this point it's not even fun to say "Ommgg it girl Karina, always being talked about, she's killing it" because this girl has been getting so much hate all the time for no damn reason. She's such a nice girl, I just hope she (and the other victims ofc) are okay

• DJ Soda actually kept it simple and intelligent

We can dress however we want. The cause of sexual assault is not the victims fault.

PREACH!

mKl7Ghm.png

• now I got just home, someone said it was on national television. before i only saw article but now it's even worse. victim should never be exposed. they literally use these two innocent women for their political games. imagine you turn on the tv and you see yourself here:

FIGU7aRXEAYzS0o.jpg

• now I got just home, someone said it was on national television. before i only saw article but now it's even worse. victim should never be exposed. they literally use these two innocent women for their political games. imagine you turn on the tv and you see yourself here:

FIGU7aRXEAYzS0o.jpg

I read that it's broadcast on a YouTube channel, not on TV. Hopfully.

lt64IYu.gif

• Link in the OP doesn't work, I guess the tweet got deleted :whatb:

If what I'm reading is true, those that are attacking Karina for something that that politician's son said about her, those people are f*cked up beyong all redemption. Even as a deflection that's beyond the pale.

She has suffered enough, even before debut, from SM/Aespa antis and other-company stans trying to create all kinda vicious rumors and false narratives around her, she doesn't need this mess to get dragged into.

The opposition using the situation as ammunition is distasteful as well, unfortunately those practices become more and more common in politics in democracies all across the world.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• PROTECT KARINA
    Subject: 에스파 카리나 // aespa KARINA Sexualization Notice To: protect@smtown.com Hello SM Entertainment, we are fans of your label artist, Yu Jimin/aespa Karina.…
    t.co

if you have time please copy it and send it to sm. thank you.

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!