What’s with the treasure hate all of a sudden on akp??

• I guess the boys are suddenly on peoples radars and are considered a threat. That’s what we call the treasure effect. Y’all come

for treasure, when half the newly rookie groups, both boy and girls have a hard time charting digitally. Also streaming is hard because it’s catering to kfans. Ifans can’t help with streaming on these charts as much. Just today genie announced you can’t make account without a Korean number. And how the hell are they flopping when they are the fastest 4th gen group to sell a million albums and the 2nd fastest boy group ever. Cry salty tears haters. :P

Also y’all don’t know or care about treasure, but are out here writing long passages and think pieces on them. I thought you didn’t care....☕️☕️

• blinks-united-18

Changed the title of the thread from “What’s with the treasure hate all of a sudden on all??” to “What’s with the treasure hate all of a sudden on akp??”.
  • im gonna need some answers

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• They must think Treasure and their fandom is easy to threatened since we are only 5 months?

Tbh, I can't name another rookie who could sale 1M albums in only 5 months, was on BBS50 already more 2 months before their debut to never leave, already have 200M views only with their MV without ads and always in top5 of most mentioned kpop groups on twitter since debut.

I guess people feel threatened? They always there saying how flop they are when none gen4 groups did better until now or chart too. If Treasure is a flop, it's same for all bg of gen4.

But well. From what I saw since I'm in kpop (2008), groups who get so much hate already at their debut is meaning they'll hit big. Congratulations I guess. Treasure is about to be a top group. At least they generate attention.

(also notice how many people said how they don't care Treasure or know them yet all their thread always have more 60 guests in a few minutes + answers and end to be most answered threads)

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• Don't start. Y'all really are a YG fandom.

I haven't seen any treasure hate. Just enjoy your faves comeback.

🙄 just because you don’t see something doesn’t mean it’s not happening. And we are enjoying Thayer comeback and all they have achieved. They got their first endorsement, sold a million albums, tmap 2 on Friday, lots of radio promo coming up, awards shows, etc...

• 🙄 just because you don’t see something doesn’t mean it’s not happening. And we are enjoying Thayer comeback and all they have achieved. They got their first endorsement, sold a million albums, tmap 2 on Friday, lots of radio promo coming up, awards shows, etc...

Then, don't make a public thread about?

Good! Now go celebrate instead of trying to already victimise your rookie faves. If they are so successful, then why do you care about some threads on here? Not everyone is going to stan.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What I was saying... 72 guests already.

I guess Treasure is the standard to get an hit thread on AKP now.

Treasure effect. It's only their 1st step too :siptear:

Stream guys~~

Don't regret joining the fandom after they are a top group :dancer:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Treasure - ZB1

• Then, don't make a public thread about?

Good! Now go celebrate instead of trying to already victimise your rookie faves. If they are so successful, then why do you care about some threads on here? Not everyone is going to stan.

Why not. Didn’t know thaat you were the president of these threads lol. And like I said I am celebrating, and I care because people are spreading misinformation on these threads as well. I guess when people start attacking aespa and coming for karina like they did Jennie, we will see you getting hot and bothered, having a conniption trying to defend them.

• Wow so people really are threatened lol. Stan these lovely boys, don’t be shy!!

• Then, don't make a public thread about?

go see for yourself id tag the threads but im lazy and could care less lol

• Why not. Didn’t know thaat you were the president of these threads lol. And like I said I am celebrating, and I care because people are spreading misinformation on these threads as well. I guess when people start attacking aespa and coming for karina like they did Jennie, we will see you getting hot and bothered, having a conniption trying to defend them.

Because why talk about something that "no one knows about?"

just because you don’t see something doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

Then, call out the misinformation. Don't just say that people are "threatened" and that's it.

I do defend Karina and Aespa against others but when it's serious attacking and I don't make a whole thread about it unless there are multiple posts.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue with a YG stan. Y'all are all the same.

• EUGzxR1UEAAWTzv.jpg

bye sweetie

• Yeah I’m not going to argue with an SM Stan either lol. Grow up. Just because I Stan both BLACKPINK and treasure doesn’t make me a yg Stan. I’m not like you where I Stan while companies lol. Anyways i see your ass always in anything treasure related, so obviously you care a lot.

• Why this person is commenting on this thread if she/he doesn't care of Treasure?

Just leave. Nobody forced you to click on this thread and comment? Nobody was tagged there too. The fact you clicked here and even commented and is still there commenting means you care at least a little bit about Treasure or read something who rubbed you no? (Like the fact some people could feel threatened)

I mean when I don't care a group I don't even lost my time to click on their threads :sweatr1:

Oh and btw, don't come to me saying I'm an YG stan since I don't care ANYBODY beside Treasure from YG.

Treasure - ZB1

• Yeah I’m not going to argue with an SM Stan either lol. Grow up. Just because I Stan both BLACKPINK and treasure doesn’t make me a yg Stan. I’m not like you where I Stan while companies lol. Anyways i see your ass always in anything treasure related, so obviously you care a lot.

Lol. This is the first Treasure thread I have clicked on. I don't know anything about them. That must be another Aespa stan.

I'm not an SM stan and I don't stan companies. Aespa is the first SM group I have stanned. Yes, but your behaviour definitely does.

• sis why comment when you think it's a non issue?

take your own advice, go hype your faves instead of arguing here.

istg people should practice before they preach lmao

• Lol. This is the first Treasure thread I have clicked on. I don't know anything about them. That must be another Aespa stan.

I'm not an SM stan and I don't stan companies. Aespa is the first SM group I have stanned. Yes, but your behaviour definitely does.

Oh sorry it was another user with aespa as their avi. Y’all all kinds act the same so, couldn’t differentiate. My behavior lol. You clicked on this thread and commented, and I just replied. You could have ignored it, but decided to choose violence. Anyways thanks for the entertainment. I hope to see you in other threads, just to have these interactions. BTW Stan treasure babe!! Love you 😘

• This thread contains 48 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!