No, but Onces thought song is gonna rise on Monday lmfao

• Honestly, there is no one who'd like Twice to do well more than me, and I am pretty sure they would do well, if they just released a good catchy song. I mean Nayeon did well, didn't she? But not with this thing.

Ever since Twice stopped working with BEP, they started struggling actually. JYP should've done everything to sabotage StayC and get BEP back working on Twice title tracks :pepe-devil:

• Stream a song by BEP

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Stream a song by BEP

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All three titles he produced for Sistar are so so good

External Content youtu.be

Bonus

The best Hyolyn song

• Twice won't return to their dominant digital position in Korea ever, no matter what the song is. Let it go.

Is almost like

• The fact is the song issn catchy enough. There isnt a good hook. I like the song but this song and Scientist have the same problem, a lack of an effective hook. I think this songs hook is a bit better, thus why it is doing better than Scientist on the charts, but it is still not strong enough. I dont know why Twice has abandoned having a strong hook in their songs. BP still sticks with what makes their songs popular, IVE also has strong hooks in their songs and IDLE has a similar melody to BP that attracts people with their hip beats. Twice attracts with their strong hooks, however they have lacked that recently. Im not saying its impossible to rise more but its way harder with a song like this for Twice as this is not exactly what they are known for.

Twice is still very popular in Korea, you hear their songs everywhere. People exaggerate when they act like Twice isnt popular in Korea anymore, they 100% are. However, Twice isnt putting out the type of music that made them popular. That is a mistake.

• Twice won't return to their dominant digital position in Korea ever, no matter what the song is. Let it go.

This is true, they won't be as dominate at 2016~2018 Twice. Kpop is in a different place from then and new groups are in the spotlight. No group is as dominant in Korea as Twice was for girl groups for that time. However, twice can still have popular songs, they just need a stronger hook which in my opinion they have lacked recently.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!