Twice is not in the conversation anymore….

• How the hell did this happen?

When people talk about top ggs now its only BP, IVE ,NewJeans and Itzy, Aespa…the hype around them is not anymore like it used to…JYP you do your job for once!

Am afraid as this go on they will quietly go to irrelevancy and I dont want that I want them to go out with a bang!

Approved the thread.
  • its not really surprising. they've been declining for years now. the only thing thats propped them up was their loyal fanbase. but the public seems to have left them more and more. all the ajhussis who supported them earlier have left them for younger and fresher ggs.

• dw they still have amazing Japanese achievements for a kpop group just after bts

• They're visual heavy oriented group,many new gg rn.

Ngl I was surprised after seeing sana in here. Maybe it's just the makeup, but she doesn't look as good as her usual gorgeous face.

Tbf I'm not once and rarely look for their video unless it's in my timeline.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Fans have gone from waxing lyrical about dominating South Korea and Japan, to being too big for Korean charts when they started declining there so now global & US numbers are all that matter. But now that they have been caught by not even 1 year old rookies for global numbers it's now only about Japan and how they've accomplished everything already so numbers don't really matter anymore and they just make music for themselves, the fandom and art.

Meanwhile JYPE have them promoting in South Korea more than any other 3rd gen group and some rookies, releasing on a Friday and early for Billboard and spotify, signed albums exclusive for the US to boost Billboard charting etc

Strong everything.

• Fans have gone from waxing lyrical about dominating South Korea and Japan, to being too big for Korean charts when they started declining there so now global & US numbers are all that matter. But now that they have been caught by not even 1 year old rookies for global numbers it's now only about Japan and how they've accomplished everything already so numbers don't really matter anymore and they just make music for themselves, the fandom and art.

Meanwhile JYPE have them promoting in South Korea more than any other 3rd gen group and some rookies, releasing on a Friday and early for Billboard and spotify, signed albums exclusive for the US to boost Billboard charting etc

Strong everything.

All of this. Lmao.

• Blame it on JYP, giving them songs like More & more or scientist, what was he thinking? the feels would do amazing in Korea imo if it was in Korean (int I know it did well). and plus latest track isn't something amazing either so yeah I understand their decline. Alcohol-free was a nice song tho

• Am I the only one who liked More and More? Damn.

• They haven't been in the conversation for years, it's not suddenly a new thing.

What is JYP supposed to do? Twice have released some good songs, TTT is one of them, but the public has shown MULTIPLE times they don't care about Twice. There nothing JYP can do to save them, maybe the best chance is to copy what's popular right now like BP or New Jeans because it worked in the past by copying SNSD lol

• TTT is one of them,

its one of the most boring retro songs I have ever heard, there's a reason why its not hitting, pop climbed up not just because of the massive tiktok promo but it was catchy too something ttt lacks.

• Cute concept is not popular internationally and SK likes their GG Young. Even BP is getting too old to compete with the underage groups in SK. If Twice wants to gain momentum they need to change their concept entirely because they are still pedaling cute.

• They haven't been in the conversation for years, it's not suddenly a new thing.

What is JYP supposed to do? Twice have released some good songs, TTT is one of them, but the public has shown MULTIPLE times they don't care about Twice. There nothing JYP can do to save them, maybe the best chance is to copy what's popular right now like BP or New Jeans because it worked in the past by copying SNSD lol

they should promote them more individually, no matter what people say, individual popularity does help when it comes to lonegvity and keep them into public's eye without released music every other month

• they should promote them more individually, no matter what people say, individual popularity does help when it comes to lonegvity and keep them into public's eye without released music every other month

They managed to have hit after hit at their peak pre 2018 without solo promo so why is lack of solo suddenly negatively affecting them afterward? It's got nothing to do with solo promo, public don't care for Twice as group and no amount of solo promo is going alleviate that, Nayeon found success so why didn't that help Twice?

• They managed to have hit after hit at their peak pre 2018 without solo promo so why is lack of solo suddenly negatively affecting them afterward? It's got nothing to do with solo promo, public don't care for Twice as group and no amount of solo promo is going alleviate that, Nayeon found success so why didn't that help Twice?

I actually thought it would help twice and I'm quite surprised it hasn't yet

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!