KBS is booked by the Seoul police for scoring manipulation of the Im yongwoong vs Le Sserafim episode

• Imagine this being what you choose to investigate instead of all the heinous crimes that go on over there

First IZ*ONE rigged scandal and now this poor Ssamkkura

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡😂😂 Terrible strawman. I guess the national police agency only has 3 officers that can only investigate one thing at a time ( guess the hundreds of millions of dollars a year budget and having well over a hundred thousand officers on duty, not including executive branches, detectives etc. Must mean they possibly can't be solving crimes every day and doing their jobs. The amount of shit you foreigners don't see because you don't live here will make your head implode. 99% of the news that happens here is not kpop or put on international news sites. Our police do a good job. Focus on your own nation's issues

• If the company paid for the win they can book it as Investment and add it to the debt of the group.

If they now also gets punished. have to pay for laywers and a fine on top of that. Can they also add it to the debt of the group?

Most big and established companies don't do debt. Like, I know the Big 3 doesn't. I doubt Source would under HYBE either.

Especially since most of LSFM was scouted specifically to join the group. No way Sakura and Chaewon owe anything. Yunjin was about to leave Korea to go back to America when Source called her to offer her a place on LSFM. Kazuha was scouted from the National Ballet Academy in some country. Can't remember which, and I doubt any of those 4 went through a real if any "trainee" period.

Only ones who were probably legitimate trainees and trained by Source were most likely Eunchae and Garam.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I just dont get this

lsfrm losing to lwy would not mean anything, they would have lose to the biggest trot idol right now...why go to the length of right it, like what would they gain ...

• 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡😂😂 Terrible strawman. I guess the national police agency only has 3 officers that can only investigate one thing at a time ( guess the hundreds of millions of dollars a year budget and having well over a hundred thousand officers on duty, not including executive branches, detectives etc. Must mean they possibly can't be solving crimes every day and doing their jobs. The amount of shit you foreigners don't see because you don't live here will make your head implode. 99% of the news that happens here is not kpop or put on international news sites. Our police do a good job. Focus on your own nation's issues

I have a possibly dumb question about the police force. Does Korea just have one police force? Obviously there are thousands of officers across the country but are they all under one force? Is it the equivalent of every law enforcement officer in the US all being under Homeland Security?

• I'll just wait to see what other information comes out regarding the producer's motivation for rigging the show. I see assumptions going directly to HYBE/Source 'paying' the producer -- when at present - we know it's only the producer of the show that was charged.

There could have been different motivations and scenarios the most obvious one ---> e.g., he could have wanted money from the Im WY's company but when they refused to pay - he rigged it as it was to show his ability/power and prevent IWY from winning since they didn't pay etc.

But the assumption that it MUST be Hybe/Source - already hit the ground running and if truly innocent, I feel bad for Le Sserafim as a group because they get tainted again. However, if HYBE/Source did really do this, they deserve to be investigated/punished too.

• Most big and established companies don't do debt. Like, I know the Big 3 doesn't. I doubt Source would under HYBE either.

Especially since most of LSFM was scouted specifically to join the group. No way Sakura and Chaewon owe anything. Yunjin was about to leave Korea to go back to America when Source called her to offer her a place on LSFM. Kazuha was scouted from the National Ballet Academy in some country. Can't remember which, and I doubt any of those 4 went through a real if any "trainee" period.

Only ones who were probably legitimate trainees and trained by Source were most likely Eunchae and Garam.

I dont ment hybe in special. But companies in general. Like you said. The big companies dont do debt. And if, the idols would earn enough in a short time anyway. I thinks its more the problem of groups from smaller or midtier companies.

• I have a possibly dumb question about the police force. Does Korea just have one police force? Obviously there are thousands of officers across the country but are they all under one force? Is it the equivalent of every law enforcement officer in the US all being under Homeland Security?

Technically yes. As they are all under the national police agency

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!