if you were a Kpop CEO

• and you could narrow down the trainees down to these 8 girls before debut ( 5 member group ) : one amazing vocalist but ugly ( by whatever your subjective standards are ), one amazing all rounder but very ordinary looking, one amazing dancer and rapper but masculine face, one bad at everything but gorgeous, one absolute korea's trendy type who is kinda subpar, one korea's classic ideal type who can manage a verse or two, one absolute world class knockout beauty but unskilled af, one supermodel-like who can dance well but tone deaf

what would your lineup look like

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• you should have numbered the options so we can make a line-up quickly

• amazing vocalist but ugly

• amazing all rounder but very ordinary looking

• korea's trendy type who is kinda subpar

• korea's classic ideal type who can manage a verse or two

• supermodel-like who can dance well but tone deaf

my choices come from the notion that you need a good mix of skills and visuals. In my opinion, even the visuals have to be decently competent at something. So I ruled out the options where the trainee is garbage at everything except at looking pretty ("one bad at everything but gorgeous" and "one absolute world class knockout beauty but unskilled af").

I also left behind the "amazing dancer and rapper but masculine face" because the dancing is already covered by the amazing all-rounder and the supermodel, and rapping skills are not that mandatory (plus the all-rounder can fill that spot anyway).

• one amazing vocalist but ugly ( by whatever your subjective standards are )

one amazing all rounder but very ordinary looking

one amazing dancer and rapper but masculine face

one korea's classic ideal type who can manage a verse or two

one absolute korea's trendy type who is kinda subpar

these i guess

• If we're actually trying to make a successful group I'd go with these five:

• one amazing all rounder but very ordinary looking - Will have to do as main vocal. It's not like they're gonna have to sing live anyways. Not sure of their ages but she'll most likely be the leader.
    • one absolute korea's trendy type who is kinda subpar - It-girl material? And subpar is workable. Promote them right and they could pass as an all-rounder.
    • one korea's classic ideal type who can manage a verse or two - Classic idol. No reason not to include. The lead vocal of the group.
    • one absolute world class knockout beauty but unskilled af - One official visual coming up. Will most likely be the most popular member anyways.
    • one supermodel-like who can dance well but tone deaf - Perfect main dancer. The tone deafness isn't really a problem, you can alway make them a lead rapper or something.
  • Can't believe I just typed this all out :pepe-narrow-eyes:

LINEUP:
    1x korea's trendy type who is kinda subpar - center, "main vocal"

2x korea's classic ideal type who can manage a verse or two - "lead vocals"

2x supermodel-like who can dance well but tone deaf - pure visual, dancers. Rap verses if needed

Youth is beauty is money - Strategy would be to foster GP obsession then dip before the girls age.

1) Pay top dollar for production - I want the catchiest stuff. Pure GP sugary. No lore, no LSM genre switches. Classic, addictive hooks. Chase trends, don't make them.

2) Go hard on TikTok and parasocial Youtube shit, capitalise on visuals and point dances there.

3) Dance practice hard instead of vocal training/songwriting, they're too low yield

4) Lip-sync every fucking show possible, but look incredible while doing it.

5) I don't need great albums. I need singles/mins with maximum impact, radio play. I want every uncle and their dog knowing our songs by choreo alone.

6) THIS IS KEY: get the CFs and keep doing that shit forever

6.5) ALBUM time.

7) At the height of GP mania, announce a world tour and book sensible venues. When that sells out, announce that this is actually a final tour before they all do solo stuff. Demand climbs -> re-book your venues to be larger (ideally have them secretly pre-booked lmao). Now you don't have to change your tour up and can double your revenue.

8) "Retire" the group but release a half-assed ballad "for the fans" every 2 years. Look expensive when doing so. Keep snowballing that CF money. Solo stuff optional

• are you an economics student

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!