There is no other 4th Gen female dancer that can dance this as well as her

• imagine how intimidated everyone who went before or after would have felt :cryingr:

Here's the full thing + judging

Tsuki was on the throne after getting a better score than Eunbi and Sullyoon. Xiaoting was the last contestant and dethrone her

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Idk enough of her idol dancing to judge but she definitely is a superb ballroom dancer

I'm not exaggerating when I'm saying she is the best female performer I have ever seen in kpop.....

She was #1 throughout the show (till the final) for a reason. She is the best center since Jungkook.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content m.youtube.com

• Here's the full thing + judging

Tsuki was on the throne after getting a better score than Eunbi and Sullyoon. Xiaoting was the last contestant and dethrone her

External Content youtu.be

i wanna see the other performances now but lol they really gave them rankings and then made them change seats like that? :cryingr:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• The obligatory gifs spam

:pepe-simp::pepe-simp:

6cf10ef4feb543e22f808efdd4161c2057d9b513.gifv

2eb5b4ce27757c8d575839a7e18072445aa06b56.gifv

48d8c678dcdb187f64042b18f82b5aa6dff0a73a.gifv

Shen XiaoTing haven't even debut and is already nominated as one of the  Faces of 2021 ??? - K-POP - allkpop forums

Tumblr

• i wanna see the other performances now but lol they really gave them rankings and then made them change seats like that? :cryingr:

They want blood

:angryr::angryr:

Tsuki actually did great just that Xiaoting is on another level

External Content www.youtube.com

• Idk enough of her idol dancing to judge but she definitely is a superb ballroom dancer

im seeing that she definitely has a history with it

Thumbnailt

External Content twitter.com

shes in a completely different level :pepe-shoooketh:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• i just saw tsukis one and she did really good

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• i just saw tsukis one and she did really good

Out of all the male/female contestants, Tsuki got the 2nd highest, higher than any of the guys as well. Xiaoting's score was way above but Tsuki really amazed me too

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!