Move aside all, the 4th gen NGG has arrived! (Lightsum)

• Yeah, lol, wouldn't it be nice if we could tell straight from the start at debut if a group would become NGG ;-)

Of course, we can't, but that Lightsum is a group to keep an eye on, there's no doubt about that.

They're the next group of Cube, company of great, talented groups like 4Minute, CLC and (G)I-dle.

And as members, the group has Juhyeon (The Unit) and for those who watched PD48, also the Produce 48 candidates Juhyeon, Nayoung and multitalent Chowon!! (finally)

If you want to see what they can do in terms of dancing, these performances with Sangah, Juhyeon and Chowon will show a glimpse:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even if the dance performances show how much Chowon has improved in dancing skills, it should come as no surprise that her group role is main vocalist ^^

In the performances it also becomes clear that Juhyeon is the main dancer for a reason.

Here's an overview of all the members

Let's hope that Cube'll promote and manage Lightsum better than they sometimes do with their current and past groups :sweatr1:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Perioddd! Iโ€™m so hyped for them honestly, and idgaf what anyone else says but Iโ€™ve seen enough from Juhyeon to confidently say sheโ€™s going to be the next big thing. She isnโ€™t just another rookie idol dancer, sheโ€™s professional af and already easily going to be in the very top tier along with Lisa, Chaeyeon, ect. Sheโ€™s already at that level tbh. I mean come on now, she danced like THIS years ago when she was still a whole child. The potential is limitless.

External Content youtu.be

And Iโ€™m so happy sheโ€™s finally debuting after being a huge fan for so many years. Wishing all the luck to her and the rest of the group. Honestly their whole dance line is going to slay the industry.

• Wow. I consider Chaeyeon to be the best dancer in Kpop but this girl. Wow.

Chowon showed some real nice vocals in PD48 so this group already has two powerhouse members. Honestly, i was worried about Chowon's visuals, i feel like that's one of the reasons why she was rigged out of PD48, she had tan skin and didnt have the tiny physique that everyone wants. But it seems like Cube doesnt give a shit lol, good for them.

ย ย 

• Perioddd! Iโ€™m so hyped for them honestly, and idgaf what anyone else says but Iโ€™ve seen enough from Juhyeon to confidently say sheโ€™s going to be the next big thing. She isnโ€™t just another rookie idol dancer, sheโ€™s professional af and already easily going to be in the very top tier along with Lisa, Chaeyeon, ect. Sheโ€™s already at that level tbh. I mean come on now, she danced like THIS years ago when she was still a whole child. The potential is limitless.

And Iโ€™m so happy sheโ€™s finally debuting after being a huge fan for so many years. Wishing all the luck to her and the rest of the group. Honestly their whole dance line is going to slay the industry.

True that!

And here's some more (dance) performance videos of the dance line of Lightsum, for those who haven't found or seen them yet :D

Juhyeon seems destined to be 1 of the 4th gen top tier dancers, but Sangah looks to be no joke either.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Wow. I consider Chaeyeon to be the best dancer in Kpop but this girl. Wow.

Chowon showed some real nice vocals in PD48 so this group already has two powerhouse members. Honestly, i was worried about Chowon's visuals, i feel like that's one of the reasons why she was rigged out of PD48, she had tan skin and didnt have the tiny physique that everyone wants. But it seems like Cube doesnt give a shit lol, good for them.

Chowon has lost some of her baby fat in the past 3 years, from what it looks like. But I'm glad they didn't do too much to change her unique traits, incl her tan.

She became #6 in the final PD48 ranking, so Koreans didn't mind it that much that she didn't fall within the standard parameters for K-pop girl idols, hopefully they'll keep appreciating all the things that makes her so unique and special (and that even give her the potential to become one of the greats and one of the truly unique among idols).

So far I'm already impressed by the amount of talent showcased so far in this new group. Cube doesn't disappoint, at least not in that department.

SWJ1P.gif

• I found another performance video. Not sure which Lightsum all participated in it (at the leaast Juhyeon), but this is from a Cube trainee evaluation performance:

The level of dance performance is just... consider me impressed :-)

SWJ1P.gif

• I found another performance video. Not sure which Lightsum all participated in it (at the leaast Juhyeon), but this is from a Cube trainee evaluation performance:

The level of dance performance is just... consider me impressed :-)

I saw people saying the girl with red dress in second choreo is Hina, the japanese member.

I checked some videos because i loved Chowon and their dancing skills are one of the best. Yujeong and Nayoung were pretty good during pd48 too and is been 3 years since then.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!