What are your favorite kpop instrumentals ?

• I really enjoy listening to good instrumentals so I would like to know what are your fav kpop instrumentals.

Mine are Pink Fantasy - Poison and Dreamnote - Ghost. Two amazing, creative and hard hitting instrumentals.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What are yours ?

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Ever single dpr ian track, but this is my recent fav of his

There's no instrumental version but it has an instrumental outro.

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

Don't know these songs but those instrumentals are really cool ! Very creative. I feel like I'm in a video game exploring some deserted industrial complex. Will add to my playlist, thanks for the recommendation.

Yes this one is very good, it goes quite hard

• Ever single dpr ian track, but this is my recent fav of his

There's no instrumental version but it has an instrumental outro.

Wow from 2:20 onward it is awesome. The whole song is nice, even though not the type I usually enjoy the most. Don't know anything about this DPR Ian guy, any other good song to recommend ?

• my life has never been the same i fear

my life has never been the same i fear

good pick taste is here :lighter-pepe:

I didn't know there was an official inst for this one. It's really good, especially the bridge part.

This is pretty chill and relaxing.

• Gfriend's Room of Mirrors its my favorite song off the album.

we speak about the inst version here zesty :pepefrog:

• I didn't know there was an official inst for this one. It's really good, especially the bridge part.

Surprisingly Ah, Diva, Because of You, Love Love Love Love, and Someone is you all have official instrumentals but stopped doing them around Shampoo era

Didn't know this one from Red Velvet but this is really good. Could be a song on its own to be honest, I'm curious to listen to the whole song now. Really like the vibe.

• my life has never been the same i fear

I really like this song so it's no surprise that this inst is awesome too.

• Wow from 2:20 onward it is awesome. The whole song is nice, even though not the type I usually enjoy the most. Don't know anything about this DPR Ian guy, any other good song to recommend ?

I love both of his albums so I recommend checking those out but this song in particular is really good too

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• The way I mentally freaked out reading this. YES! More DreamNote appreciation!

• External Content open.spotify.com

This is pretty good. Chill with really nice percussion.

• Okay imma try this again :pepe-clown-walk:

Thank you for making me discovering a good Gfriend song I missed. The inst is really good too.

not sure if counts

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Surprisingly Ah, Diva, Because of You, Love Love Love Love, and Someone is you all have official instrumentals but stopped doing them around Shampoo era

Well that's good to know, it's always cool to learn that songs I like have official insts. That's a shame that there is no flashback or first love official inst. I don't understand why they stopped releasing them, just like I don't understand why most groups don't do it at all. Listening to the instrumental always makes me appreciate a song more, sometimes it makes me like songs I didn't like.

• I love both of his albums so I recommend checking those out but this song in particular is really good too

I like it, the chorus is really good.

Dreamcatcher instrumentals are always on point. It's a crime that they stopped releasing them. I don't understand why we can't have Because and Maison official inst.

• This thread contains 37 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!