[enter-talk] WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE 'FINGER SNAP' CONTROVERSY?

• [enter-talk] WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE 'FINGER SNAP' CONTROVERSY?

bypannchoaJuly 29, 2022

Back story here 

Fromis_9's Roh Jisun was exposed for snapping her fingers at her manager and is currently in a power trip scandal

I'm bringing the same gesture from a male idol that Pann-girls are overlooking because you guys will accuse me of shielding Roh Jisun because she's a female idol

AVvXsEiwcyI_t--ppJtpWbhBS67U4RhEEYnM9Ct8e7dY6RiwvJoj05p6Q8MoOJPJWYDEmhpRaagIOSiL7WFkWks3iBeE4dy_dcN46xXdlKzZAJue1i_gEW-F_a5LrrViy9zSq4ctojLTwbeE0f9Df5RwbC6lX9W4Hiy0YcgB7QOp9BmyIXig1FVGQmGGkPES=s16000

I don't know who that is but it's a boy group member from HYBE. Seems like he was snapping his fingers while demanding something from the staffs, so what do you guys think?

This is also power trip - vote up

Because he's a male idol, I don't want to hate on him and we need to protect him - vote down

post response:

[+241][-29]

original post: here

1. [+107, -10]

Conclusion: No matter what female idols do, it has to be power trip but when it's a male idol, there's all sorts of contexts so we shouldn't judge from a gif alone. First let's not hate on him!! This is the opinion of a modern Pann-girl who is at the forefront of women's rights' adovcacy

2. [+93, -12]

Don't you know? Pann-girls have always hated Hannams (T/N: derogatory term for Korean men) and cried out about women's rights while protecting every male idol (except Bangtan) and catching every female idol who's prettier than them like they were catching mice.

3. [+90, -4]

There was even a The Boyz picture where you could see their manager carrying all their shopping bags but Pann never wrote any hate post about them and just let them slide... ㅎ

4. [+48, -4]

If you're a male idol, unless you're Bangtan, people will just let it slide even if you're an A-list idol. But if you're a female idol, even if you're a C-list idol, people will find every little thing about you and hate you to death. That's just how female community sites areㅎㅎ as expected from the cool Nate Pann where all the women who advocate women's rights are gathered!!

AVvXsEg_RK_4zMbXkyxlAvi94F3W6O1j_3DjSw6uKpXF6ZLP5e-jbNdPDUFY-4JWfqkOjKoWWXMxuwJf-uYUIp7mSsu-6Z9O-XZ_WHE4Kn12wFYJbGrt3TrqtjHU55X-noIO3zMebdnBTVDupdRsxSvQM3mqBOsszd5RxbvSsKpUgMWoYNvM2RQOB2biA8T8=s16000
    5. [+42, -1]

But for real, why are people saying "don't feed the trolls" here?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you guys claim that snapping fingers at someone like this was so rudeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+38, -2]

Wow while Roh Jisun's post had over 700 upvotes, when it comes to male idol, it has to be "don't feed the trolls"!!

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• When women are criticized just for not smiling, yeah I’m not surprised.

That said tho, I wouldn’t call someone rude over snapping fingers once, sometimes they didn’t even thought much about it just wanted to bring attention.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!