[enter-talk] WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF NOZE'S BUBBLE CONTROVERSY???

• [enter-talk] WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF NOZE'S BUBBLE CONTROVERSY???

bypannchoaApril 18, 2022
    AVvXsEjqNTs-Mz-vFhFles35YzEnJ3RwRtiirherYkGeAn1HLRCHZ32LZaYes42Dkzt1G0txUojGJC9jYqYrwyNxn012mjqbvzORM_3JwiqrxrWLbGPtAJLALnbJugAFIBwnsmcgvaj8WwDZGHFnkCvqS2EQiUUjtAsZ0uzD3Ne2ZBg75GM6nd-2q2JiGKrh=s16000

AVvXsEgb8RmZzUG81N8ESnKhUZelEO34eNCGL-FRXfmMf35Z164kRDDRJS1Omwb_kuz3SVEtHDhlQr6eaNgx-FehzulJqKLG-qGi7-RQfYBFya1QalT2aINBUEFQOHfe8CkOKrujOHqzjJUOmKwPOyv-VfVWM8NGRD2FVEWo-zbiozYi9CYSZRjE0ETlDEou=s16000

Because SWF's dancer Noze got her own Bubble account, it became controversial

At Noze's level, she's considered a celebrity so she can have a Bubble account - vote up
    Even so, she's still an dancer. It's oba because idols and actors are the ones using Bubble - vote down

post response:
    [+227][-180]
    original post: here

1. [+125, -2]
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even YouTubers and athletes have it so why can't dancers?

2. [+105, -2]
    She's easily more famous than failed idols though

3. [+49, -3]
    Stop talking like an assh*le and go wash your feet and go to sleep

4. [+26, -2]
    You're the only one making this into a controversy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+14, -1]
    So making a Bubble is controversial now? How jealous are you to be acting this way...

6. [+8, -1]
    So having a Bubble account is something to boast about? It's not like it was operated by our country's tax money and it's just like any other business that people invest in. If it's profitable, everyone from idols, actors, YouTubers or even non-celebrities would be on it ㅋㅋ why is it not possible for non-celebrities? Last time, a YouTuber got an account and people were f*cking up in arms. It's not like they were asking you guys to pay for them so stop caring.. also, I feel like at Noze's level, there would be way more people paying for her than for some idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• hahahah this comment made my day!

Stop talking like an assh*le and go wash your feet and go to sleep

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's like $3 to subscribe to Bubble. It's not like it's highway robbery. If you want to get mad that she's got it because she's "just a dancer" then I guess you should be getting mad that they're getting CFs and booked on variety shows too. They're celebrities now regardless of who likes it.

• It's like $3 to subscribe to Bubble. It's not like it's highway robbery. If you want to get mad that she's got it because she's "just a dancer" then I guess you should be getting mad that they're getting CFs and booked on variety shows too. They're celebrities now regardless of who likes it.

Like forreal? Lol, if Bubble let her make an account, and people want to pay for her content, what business is that of any of ours?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Like forreal? Lol, if Bubble let her make an account, and people want to pay for her content, what business is that of any of ours?

Yep it's pretty cheap unless you subscribe to like a whole group so I don't even get what the problem is. It's not like she's gonna force people to sign up.

Honestly I'm betting this is also partially a test for her company. They're launching their first idol group and are probably looking to see which apps would work best for them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!