Why i think yg does produce the richest artists/idols

• 1. 90% of yg artists produce their own songs/albums or do contribute in producing songs for another yg artist. Hence, 50% of all the earned money will be given to them. Like Gdragon is the michael jackson of kpop and he owns the only bugatti (?) in korea. Bang yedam bagging the cash througz darari and winners i love you.

Akmus chanhuyk, winners mino, ikons bobby etc are a few other examples. Also blackpink members and somi (example for female artists) do participate in the producibg process

2) all the brand deals and cfs and endorsments

No one can deny that yg has the biggest connections in the fashion industry. Most of their artists have HUGE deals e.g Blackpink members endorsments, Gdragon in chanel and his own brand, Winners mino and somi in louis vuitton, and idk how many deals their ngg and their rookies treasure will get

3) YG is very generous when it comes to share the income with their artists. Like there was once a study that showed that yg literally shares 70% of touring income with their artists and 50% of album sales

I feel like if i wanted to get rich and popular and active for a long time without hustling too much - then yg is my choice

• Wizard-of-ozz

Changed the title of the thread from “Why i think yg do produce the richest artists/idols” to “Why i think yg does produce the richest artists/idols”.
  • yg music artist are paid better than other companies, even if the music does not belong to the artist...

yet they have less comebacks by far :whatb: not that good

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• YG operates more on brand image than music

rich and mysterious are usually their go-tos and those traits are popular way beyond just music

they get brand deals a lot and public likes them before they've even heard their music

you dont need to be the most skilled to be a YG idol

but you need to look and feel like an expensive product

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• yg music artist are paid better than other companies, even if the music does not belong to the artist...

yet they have less comebacks by far :whatb: not that good

Yg has their own timeline

They kinda give zero fucks about regularly comebacks just for the sake of income

That's why i believe that yg idols live the best lives - less hustle for more success

• You just have to have immense charisma and a vocal tone that is remembered... even if you have to fake it a là rose

Look at gdragons voice tone - rare in kpop and tbh everyone who tries to imitate it *cough edawn cough* you immediatly think of gd

Rosès voice tone - i don't know any other idol that has her voice colour

Jennies voice

Taeyangs voice

Winners seungyoon etc etc

In a nutshell you just have to have charisma, expensive vibe and somthing that is rare among other idols whatever that is but yg always finds something that makes you stand out

• I think that's why the company profits isn't the best too, seems like their motto is as long as people getting paid and company still standing, who cares about profits. Which is possible deduction because they keep dungeoning their biggest act

• Somi is with Prada now.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!