YGE SITUATION CHANGED AND THEIR GROUPS TOO!

• Since forever YGE were known for their digital "supremacy" on k charts and national hits, right? Right. Buuuuuuuuuut bc of the so many scandals with 2019 being huge then we can conclude that YGE situation as a "GP chosen" company went downhill. So why are people expecting for YGE groups to do super well when YGE tactics aren't being enough and their image were gone to hell??

BLACKPINK is an anomaly seeing how treated they are, but at least they debuted when YGE were still a "prestigious" company. Treasure are in hiatus since January (i think) and they debuted with the worst YGE possible, obviously some won't warm up to the boys and obviously they will face some difficulties.

We are in a pandemic so the only metrics are "superficial" as we don't see that much of impact as when things were normal. I believe in the boys talent and charms, but i need YGE to treat them right bc thanks to YGE shit image, their future groups will have a "difficult" path considering everything...

So starting from Treasure i find it difficult for YGE future groups to do well or remotely similar to , let's say, BP debut fame.

I still think Treasure are doing great looking at all the circumstances and i think it's time to stop "caring" about another group just for the sake of humiliation, shade or unnecessary drama.

Stan Treasure and fingers crossed for a cb bc i want!

Conclusion: let's not act dumb and understand that YGE lost their credibility. Congrats YGE i guess...

Bye!

And i just used BP and Treasure bc I'm more familiar with them. So no need to fight here. Love both for a better mind!

• This makes sense, the guy behind the company being investigated, a lot of others involved etc etc.

And we all know SK is huge on image behind the company.

Treasure really were unfortunate but I think they might pull through, hopefully.

And yes, to be honest BP was a revelation. I don't think YGE will ever pull another BP with the success they have in the other markets. I'm pretty sure they were surprised as well.

• This makes sense, the guy behind the company being investigated, a lot of others involved etc etc.

And we all know SK is huge on image behind the company.

Treasure really were unfortunate but I think they might pull through, hopefully.

And yes, to be honest BP was a revelation. I don't think YGE will ever pull another BP with the success they have in the other markets. I'm pretty sure they were surprised as well.

It totally makes sense. YGE image is s right now even to i fans, imagine to SK where they were so "loved" for. Their groups were loved and BB is the biggest example of it.

Now it's different and we should understand it!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!