what’s the worst person you’ve experienced in your school/workplace?

• I could go on for hours about mine, but I’ll only put the important stuff.

EVERYTHING reminds me of them. The worst person I’ve ever met in my entire life (I’ve known them since kindergarten, it’s been 9 years, hasn’t grown up at all, still bratty and bitchy and childish). Oh you history nerd who doesn’t like anyone. Always trashes on old white men because god forbid you trash on a *gasp* women, or someone who isn’t white (remember you’ll be an old white man someday too). God forbid you do things they did while *gasp* you can’t even sit in the anywhere but the front of the bus without throwing a fit! God forbid *gasp* our religion teacher take off a point for disrespecting the religion taught at out school! (you are so lucky it’s just 1 point). I hope you get bored to death and have a miserable time at your new school. Don’t visit me, I don’t want it.

Xoxo,

thegoddess31

ok I’m done now. needed to get that out. what’s yours?

• A housekeeping job I had a few months ago. I was only in my training and the regular managers had gone away so they had a relief manager in house and she was a real bitch. She expected me to clean the rooms on my own when I had only just started there and was only a week into my training. She also made up lies about me and didn't support my anxiety despite knowing about it. When the managers came back, they told me they weren't keeping me on because they believed the relief manager and not my co workers who said I did a good job. They paid me for the week's work then I was out. I was devastated that they had let me go but they shouldn't have been going away for a week when they knew I was starting there. I now have a new job at another hotel and I get treated better by the manager there. I learned from that other experience that that hotel wasn't the right fit for me.

• Guy: Deliberately throws in chunks of ice into the deep fryer when I'm working next to it. Daily, for months.

Management: Nah he's just playing

anyways so I got the both of them fired.

I skipped over a ton in between but this guy thinks its just the funniest thing in the world to have HOT (500*F, 260*C) oil splashes everywhere

Unimaginably confident in the fact that he thinks its ok by OSHA

Starts an oil fire and blames it on me, I get cuffed for arson and then cops review footage from the restaurant obtained after threatening obstruction charges against management, finds out its the other guy I get released, other guy gets booked .

He comes back on bail. he's pissed, but when his emotions are high, he fucks up a lot, cuts himself a lot, generally not having a safe time.

oh and Management is impossibly blind. thinks the guy is just having a bad day and wants me to apologize. Guy legit wanted to fight me when I denied on the spot (called both of us into the office)

and so I found out that you can access the footage from any cashier register on the network, collected the footage of the oil fire and the ice into deep fryer, posted it to corporate, both get fired. Good thing they know me as "chino" instead of my real name. coz I ain't staying around for the fool and the foolhardy 2. plus I got a $20 bonus on top of that. I quit right after, collected my two weeks pay and dipped.

• I dont really feel that way about anyone tbh. And its mainly because I don't like getting close to people, so I haven't been too affected by people.

Apathy.

• A easy job of making two custom Make Up mirrors for a Bathroom. Turned into a series meetings with the client and his son who was an Architect. A ridiculous amount of meetings with conflicting micromanaging. I did what the client asked and his son got pissed. This father and son dynamic was making a simple job into a major drama.

The Job push the limits of my patience and good graces.

• My bullies. Multiple people.

Also, a teacher I had who was a real bitch. She had her favorite students (which were conveniently friends of her daughter) and surprise! those were the people who got the best grades. On one occasion in the middle of class, when we were talking about different cultures and how they value things differently and how we shouldn't question it, she put me on spot by mentioning my introversion as an example: "think of [my name] for example." the entire class looks at me, obviously. "she's like that right? but we accept that and her for who she is". As if I was "wrong" for my personality. It was horrible. Still have trauma from that time.

• There was an entj guy in college.

Probably the worst.

He made enemies in every group he was in. He was always saying unpolite stuff disguising it as a joke.

He ended in bad terms even with the dude that was his graduation thesis partner.

I'm glad I don't need to be near

Someone like him anymore.

I’mma give you something Bet you put the money in the bag

XWQN6MB.png

• my 6th grade natural science teacher told us "in her opinion there is something biologically wrong inside the heads of homosexual people". that really says itself no? i talked with the principal several times, our homeroom teacher, my parents and other parents of kids in the class, but no. because of staff shortages, this b still works there 7 years later. she's also been accused of touching kids inappropriately, shaming religions and continuing with her homophobic talk to students. it effing pisses me off that her shameful ass has not been fired yet.

• I had a girl in my class who

I luckly didn't saw this person again since finishing school

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• There was a very disturbed girl at my school who pretended to be incredibly kind and generous, but actually tormented people by trying everything she could to get them in trouble.

She was mostly known as the rich girl who constantly had her stuff stolen. Her phone, a necklace, a ring or bracelet... Stuff that oddly enough always wound up in one of her friend's backpacks or pockets. One time after lunch she was like "Omg! Someone stole my €100" (who the fuck even brings that kind of money to school?). She cried and cried, saying it had to have been someone from our class, until everyone's pockets had been searched, the money of course being discovered in one of her friend's wallets (the 100 € note had oh so conveniently been given to her for her birthday and had "happy birthday" written on it...).

There were many such instances and we did start to think it strange that these things always happened to her and her alone. But we didn't have proof until a group of us eventually walked in on her slipping her new wrist watch (which she had showed off that very morning) into another student's jacket pocket.

At that point another girl had already been expelled for theft. A theft I think it's pretty safe to say she never committed.

I don't know what became of this girl. She got expelled and I thankfully never saw her again.

• There was a job I quit years ago where this grumpy homophobic old man would go on rants about the lgbt (like I don't know why he was so obsessed) and how people are so sensitive now. He even complained about how we can't use a certain slur for them - saying "that's not pc anymore." Slurs were never "pc" you old moron. He also would complain and talk behind people's backs in general, but a lot of the old people I worked with there did that.

Sincerely, CranMelon

• My ex boss and her cult of losers who seemed to only feel good about themselves after throwing someone else down.

The most pretentious bunch of hypocrites I have ever met. It was basically bullying till I stopped interacting with them and made friends in office. They had a problem saying I waved at my friends in other teams while they ignored others. I legit caught them waving at people who were waving at me multiple times. She yelled at me and made it seem like someone else did it. Her cult of 2 bitchasses made it seem like it was my mistake when now I see just how vulnerable I was back then. Assholes.

I saw them move to my new company as soon as I left trying to make new friends and failing, I made the effort of introducing them to people and they just called me by her name at the end. Yeah, fuck them all. I hope they have fun in the corner. I feel so sorry for them but they keep ganging up on me so I really need to throw any kind of sympathy that stings my head far far away cuz they'll never change.

Desbundar

• slay queen make em jealous

• too many to mention

Edited once, last by Clemon ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!