Red Velvet’s Yeri as a nurse in the drama (Facing Backlash)

• Red Velvet’s Yeri as a nurse in the drama Red-Velvets-Yeri-as-a-nurse-in-the-drama.jpg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She’s a nurse, but her uniform is miniskirt + red nails

original post: theqoo

1. The nurses hate being smeared by the media… I don’t know what they think when they let her dress like that

2. Crazy.. That’s why the nurses get s*xually harassed so much

3. My friend is a nurse, and she really hates this

4. Whenever I see something like this, I get so upset as a nurse

5. I don’t see any nurses wearing dresses in the hospital these days, besides, there are a lot of complaints about those red nails

6. I think I know why nurses are so sensitive to this…

7. That’s why BLACKPINK’s music video was edited. What the hell are they doing?

8. Have the scriptwriter and director ever been to the hospital?

9. This is not the fault of Yeri, but the fault of the director and scriptwriter

10. The nurses are really working hard… Don’t do this

I mean yeah this is all over the place .. Nails,Hair,Dress.

• ForgottenSoul

Changed the title of the thread from “Red Velvet’s Yeri as a nurse in the drama (Facing Backlask)” to “Red Velvet’s Yeri as a nurse in the drama (Facing Backlash)”.
  • geez... if not real life inspiration then...

didn't they watch kdrama like Doctor Romantic 2 or even It's okay not to be okay...

that are good examples what nurse in kdrama should wear...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah, it's hard to find nurses nowadays that wear dresses but that shouldn't be too much of a problem (although the dress is a bit on the shorter side).

The only thing I don't like is the red nails. Nurses can't wear manicure or have long nails so it doesn't make sense for her to have that. I don't think it's sexual to have red nails, but rather it poses a health risk for the patients that may come into contact with the nurse if the nail polish happens to come off. Gloves can help but if the person has long nails, it's quite easy for them to tear holes in the gloves.

• that's a miniskirt, how many nurses run around in miniskirts. If Korean nurses have spoken a bunch of times about harrassment issues at work, how hard is it to present nurses in regular, non-sexy styling?

• Dude some of these k-netz are so bitter. Like it’s not her fault it’s the production crew for giving her that look.

Also, it’s a drama it’s not like it’s suppose to be accurate portrayal. What’s wrong with having a different look. She looks cute here and Jennie’s scandal was so stupid to begin with too.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• I think it depends on a specific hospital where a nurse works. Talking of which, I do think that hospital directions should care a lot about their staff and buy them specialized clothes and shoes for this work. You can click for info here, and read a great article, which explains which exact nursing shoes you should get for a good walking and working time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!