Best anime opening in your opinion?

• imo

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• one of my favorites

External Content www.youtube.com

• when i was 15 or so I would listen to the death note OP every day while walking to school and it helped me stay somewhat sane

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• one of the best, it's hard to choose THE best

• Black Catcher

External Content youtu.be

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• right now this is the best for me

• honestly, anything iconic is good. I like the tbhk one, tokyo ghoul, sao’s first op (don’t hit me for the trash), and just anything iconic i guess?

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com

This one too (best op imo)

And these lol :nervousk:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!