It's getting so tiring being an Aespa fan

• I'm getting tired of all the hate they get, I know that much. The song should be a slap in the face for all the haters and good for the girls for standing up to it.

• for me it's the blant open sexual harassment toward ggs including aespa that gets me the most

It gets tiring and even ignoring it doesn't really feel ok

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm an NCTzen so I definitely get it.

For Twitter, I've found a small number of fans (about 10) that consistently make me laugh. They are so funny and usually avoid most of the drama unless they're looking to clown it. I also rely heavily on things like MegaBlock (which will mass block the person who made the tweet and anyone who liked it) and Secateur (which will block or mute an account and it's followers). Any racist or xenophobic tweet (or even ones I find annoying) get tossed into those. It's caught members of my own fandom but I honestly do not care because I don't want that shit on my timeline. Those two tactics have greatly improved my time on stan twitter.

Here on the forums, first off I highly recommend hiding anons... especially during comebacks. It gets brutal. Don't be afraid to block people here. If someone continually makes shitty comments about them then block them. Even if it's a comment that set you off, block them. You can always unblock them later and sometimes it's better to just have it out of sight. Also don't be afraid to just hang out in your guild. When Sticker was released there were definitely times when it wasn't worth being on the main forum.

I know it's tough, but hang in there. :pepelove1:

• the brighter the light gets, the longer darker my shadow grows

there wsoet happy??? lol

Ah good to see that you're using the more accurate adage now.

However, it appears that you already knew about the "darker" version back in 2021, as evinced below!

• yes, aespa gets an undeservingly high amount of hate. but if aespa can make thousands or milions of people happy with what they doing. there is no need to care about that. sadly its common in kpop. people just say anything nowadays. Just be nice and not let the toxity overcome you. no need to go down on those loosers niveau.

Im not their fan but i can tell you the girls are very good. winter for example is a great vocalist.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!