Hybe doesn't want bts to thrive as solo artists

• whatever they are doing with j-hope is exactly that. They want all 7 of them to be dependent on the bts brand just so that they could milk them some more. Their investors are so entitled and selfish.

Look I would prefer Ot7 over these solos any day but you can clearly see that all 7 of them are exhausted from bts and want to do solo work

Why are the monthly listeners from left and right being added to bts instead of jungkook, why are they not giving j-hope a proper physical album

And then people are say things like maybe j-hope doesn't want any commercial success, do you even hear yourself. that man is going to lollapalooza all by himself, doing a pre release but still he doesn't care about charts. right?

Why do you think hybe is relasing almost 5 groups in the span of 1 year,just after bts hiatus? because they want armys to support all these groups that nobody would care about otherwise.

EDIT: I had no idea that the issue of L&R got fixed, Sorry for not checking properly. Anyways, FUCK HYBE

• Aren't both Kook and BTS credited for that song? If so mayhaps it's some technical problem on spotify side? Who knows maybe numbers go to bigger artist from credited ones and thus BTS gets those numbers. Why they even credited BTS and not Kook only? Again who knows, mayhaps it's what CP dude wanted: to include BTS cause it would give bigger exposure in searchings or some other things in comparison if it's just include Kook. I saw that ppl asked about this issue and someone answered that this issue is directed to spotify so mayhaps it's indeed on their side. Correct me if I am wrong, of course. Just for a comparison: when there were multiple problems with Hoseok's spotify (Hope World not available in SK, for example, or when CNS and even his whole profile wasn't available as well) and ppl complained spotify straightforwardly said that it's on bighit side.

But the shit they did with physicals for Jack In The Box is really beyond anything. That's just pure sabotage. And those who say that he doesn't want charting and success as soloist are either dumb or don't listen to him and don't understand him at all (which is, frankly speaking. not surprising at all).

Btw, if someone here wants to try to help to kick some sense into bighit and if ranking/commenting is available (cause now for me it looks like weverse album closed this option, but I already ranked the app the lowest and gave bad comment and demand for physicals) then, please, go and rank that shitty app lowest possible and demand for proper physicals. We are just trying to do anything possible at this point ;(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i'm also confused with this. left and right streams are added to bts instead of jungkook, and that that streams aren't added to suga at all. what's the deal with this?

eta: or i don't know how to use spotify and they are, in fact, added lol

They fixed it

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I swear BTS Fans are their biggest antis. Complain, complain, complain. Just shut up and let the members do what they want. No matter what decisions they make there’s always going to be people unhappy about it. At this point if BTS members are unhappy, they are more than capable of talking with their company.

• No one's lifting a finger, I cannot believe we're letting this happen to a member of the group we stan. It's so evident that they're not giving their best to the members solo idk why do some so called armys aka hybe stans still deny it.

• I swear BTS Fans are their biggest antis. Complain, complain, complain. Just shut up and let the members do what they want. No matter what decisions they make there’s always going to be people unhappy about it. At this point if BTS members are unhappy, they are more than capable of talking with their company.

In what universe you're living.? Armys rarely complain even I never did because I most of the time avoid getting into the arguments with armys. It's a members solo they can give their other groups 20 versions and cannot even expect 1 version of a hobi's solo album? If it's his own decision then I'll stfu but so far there's no statement on Why's there no CD album.

So hobi was really like hey sell 2 photocards in the name of an album with shipping price that is 2x 3x that of the price of the album which is actually useless as it counts towards nothing but Just promotes you amazing app that nobody knew existed.

But people like you think this fake positivity makes you better fans so stay in that delusion :finger-heart:

• Btw, if someone here wants to try to help to kick some sense into bighit and if ranking/commenting is available (cause now for me it looks like weverse album closed this option, but I already ranked the app the lowest and gave bad comment and demand for physicals) then, please, go and rank that shitty app lowest possible and demand for proper physicals. We are just trying to do anything possible at this point ;(

2.2 stars? lmao deserved! They just decreased the ratings of the app with this move :pepe-hehe:

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• Everything about Hybe is just wrong these days, not just about BTS's solos but all issues considered.

They don't seem to have an idea of how to manage a top star like BTS. For one I think it's better if the members leave the company when their current contracts end because the future looks doomed for their solo careers. Maybe they can keep their group contracts with the company but not solo.

• I think we should see some time first to see whether they’ll provide the actual physical version as per SVT last album or not. Have a feeling they will but they shamelessly want to boost the weverse album first to hype their new app whatsoever.

And also Jungkook’s monthly listener fiasco is resolved and it’s mostly spotify’s fcked up crediting issues.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!