The way Korean Army react to girl group performances is very weird

• like they never seen a women in their life

I know its make no differences with fangirl screaming but still :pepe-cross: they showing their excitement too much and literally pee their pants when they see a live gg performance its kinda weird

Anyway this is just a chilly thread im not hating on man :peperun: idk if they really act like that or just for the purpose of camera ???

Heres the example

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And not just on popular group...they went crazy even for nugu group like Brave Girls (its a good thing tho atleast theres ppl out there appreciating the nugu girls)

• Aren't they manly 18 year old recruits of the Mandatory Military Service?

Many may think the army are serious, strong, deadly aged man, but they're are young adults who just left high school or college and this is their opportunity to enjoy it.

• well i mean they do live with a bunch of dudes 24/7 for 2 years, or even longer if they're in the military as a career and not just mandatory service. tbh i don't even think the vids you showed are that weird? they're behaving like any other fans at a concert. not different than "normal" male stans anyway.

who's your favorite artist?

• There is no reason why male fans cannot behave the way female fans do with pop groups

They can cheer loudly and cry (and sometimes get weak in the knees) when they watch performances,

nothing wrong with showing emotion and support!

Also, they're in the army and are surrounded my men most of the time so they probably miss women

• well i mean they do live with a bunch of dudes 24/7 for 2 years, or even longer if they're in the military as a career and not just mandatory service. tbh i don't even think the vids you showed are that weird? they're behaving like any other fans at a concert. not different than "normal" male stans anyway.

There is no reason why male fans cannot behave the way female fans do with pop groups

They can cheer loudly and cry (and sometimes get weak in the knees) when they watch performances,

nothing wrong with showing emotion and support!

Also, they're in the army and are surrounded my men most of the time so they probably miss women

Im not expecting them to act like kpop fans tbh because they're "army" that work for country and we all know most of them are "strict" kind of behaviour so im expecting serious reaction :froghype:

• Im not expecting them to act like kpop fans tbh because they're "army" that work for country and we all know most of them are "strict" kind of behaviour so im expecting serious reaction :froghype:

But you have to remember every Korean man is enlisted, they're not there by choice.

These are probably one of the few moments they're allowed to have fun.

• Im not expecting them to act like kpop fans tbh because they're "army" that work for country and we all know most of them are "strict" kind of behaviour so im expecting serious reaction :froghype:

This must be their recreation time in the army so they don't have to be serious

It would be so restrictive for their superiors to monitor their fanboying

There are no rules, anyone in any profession can like kpop

It's not even kpop fan behaviour tbh, many music fans react like this

• Honestly it's kind of cute to see grown men act like that. Being in the military is probably not exactly fun, so having a light-hearted concert with pretty girls dancing must be nice.

• Around sausage parties most of the time. Spending most of their time seeing no action. I mean, what is this, YGE?

So yeah, I can understand why they're just letting loose once they get to see some females and being allowed to be "at ease". Also, I'm sure the girl groups that perform for them love the energy. Imagine being a nugu group and just having a crowd going crazy for you. Must feel great.

• They don't see women for 2 years so they even react that way if nuns come in for a Christian performance lol.

I remember Sorn saying she thought she would be excited to perform in the military because of these reactions but the actual atmosphere was really scary and she almost cried. I do think girl groups find the interest in the army really overwhelming at times. I think it depends on each idol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!