Is Charlie Puth really smitten by Jungkook?

• The music video makes it seem like Jungkook is the love interest, the person Charlie Puth is hallucinating about. :/

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And he called Jungkook "a very attractive human" and "handsome guy" out of nowhere in the interviews. Mind you, Charlie is gay! :whistling:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Honestly, I felt he was a bit more excited for this collab than he's supposed to be. Kept on praising Jungkook and mentioned things about JK that only fans would know or care about.

But is he smitten by Jungkook or his popularity? I heard he's a clout chaser, so I'm thinking I might be wrong. :melon_think:

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• You should not be assuming people’s sexuality until they themselves come out to say. Sounds rude

And even if Charlie could be gay, I just want to say that there are straight males out there who are confident in their sexuality and not afraid to admit that their co-sex looks hot.

Only insecure makes with their toxic masculinity pull the homophobic shit

• You should not be assuming people’s sexuality until they themselves come out to say. Sounds rude

And even if Charlie could be gay, I just want to say that there are straight males out there who are confident in their sexuality and not afraid to admit that their co-sex looks hot.

Only insecure makes with their toxic masculinity pull the homophobic shit

I was just making my assumption based on a few videos I accidentally saw about him, a few years ago.

I do know you can acknowledge someone is attractive without actually being attracted to them or anything. I experience that myself a lot as well.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• Who wouldn't be smitten with Jungkook? It's only natural to appreciate beautiful things in life.

See, one thing Charlie and i have in common, adoration for Jungkook

:lover2::music-raccoon: Now stream the only relevant L&R

• Dunno. Attractive ppl are attractive! Who wouldn’t be smitten!

• charlie's music >>> shawn

and weekend style does not suit JK that much. A collab with justin beiber would be awesome tho

id love to have seen Bieber and Jungkook do a song like What Do You Mean together

• This is so fishy if you asked me I would stay away

Prob best not to speculate. Eyy Jenchu recently you’ve been woke af!! I saw those other comments,girl ur actually srsly smart and insightful!! When u wanna be at least lol

• Charlie seems a bit creepy to me :pepe-cross:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Tbh what did this Charlie Puth do to all these weird takes about him and his personality? I just know his songs and like, his music is great so can someone give me links to understand all the shade here?

And he never said he was gay, we shouldn't assume someone sexuality bc they praised another person.

But i think he is a fan bc i refuse to believe Jungkook is this dumb to be taken advantage when it's clear they talk sometimes.

• Tbh what did this Charlie Puth do to all these weird takes about him and his personality? I just know his songs and like, his music is great so can someone give me links to understand all the shade here?

And he never said he was gay, we shouldn't assume someone sexuality bc they praised another person.

But i think he is a fan bc i refuse to believe Jungkook is this dumb to be taken advantage when it's clear they talk sometimes.

i think armies dislike him because he gives clout chaser vibes while people in general find him weird because of the shit he says and does :pepe-cringe:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• i think armies dislike him because he gives clout chaser vibes while people in general find him weird because of the shit he says :pepe-cringe:

:pepe-shame:

• I mean, we can all agree that Charlie Puth means SOMETHING. Isn't this their 1st release after basically their breakup message. I get jungkook being first cause its jungkook, BUT like Charlie Puth too?

So lets put our conspiracy caps on. Its either they met, hit it off and are just great friends , and like eachothers music etc OROORRRRRR This is Troublemaker 2.0 (maybe technically 3.0 cause Hyuna did it twice) and there dating and we could be on the cusp of our first out and proud kpop idol.

awwww it is Pride month too :pepefrog:

:pepe-notes:

• i think armies dislike him because he gives clout chaser vibes while people in general find him weird because of the shit he says and does :pepe-cringe:

nvm I looked it up

but he's not wrong. There's an interesting interplay between music and arousal.

• i think armies dislike him because he gives clout chaser vibes while people in general find him weird because of the shit he says and does :pepe-cringe:

Just this???

People are so weird about others talking so openly about sex, like... How do some think we arrived at 7,9B people? By breathing?? :pepestare:

Nothing here showed me how he is weird neither why JungKook should stay away from him.

• Just this???

People are so weird about others talking so openly about sex, like... How do some think we arrived at 7,9B people? By breathing?? :pepestare:

Nothing here showed me how he is weird neither why JungKook should stay away from him.

sex should be fun and interesting. They's all adults honestly.

I also do find it interesting how a compsoition can evoke certain emotions, puth does compose so I'm sure he has intent about the choice he makes.

• Just this???

stans are overdramatic so ofc they will dramatize every emotion they feel :cryingr: he was also trolling army by posting pics like this whilst promoting left and right :pepe-life-support:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• stans are overdramatic so ofc they will dramaticise every emotion they feel :cryingr: he was also trolling army by posting pics like this whilst promoting left and right :pepe-life-support:

External Content
    [/media

• sex should be fun and interesting. They's all adults honestly.

I also do find it interesting how a compsoition can evoke certain emotions, puth does compose so I'm sure he has intent about the choice he makes.

You said the right words: THEY ARE ALL ADULTS so no point in trying to babysit them or their friendships :joy: :)

And i also believe in this connection between sexual tension and music, there is a reason why Crazy in Love made such an impact in 50 shades of grey. Music has this power to connect with every moment of our lives so he isn't lying neither is being weird.

• stans are overdramatic so ofc they will dramatize every emotion they feel :cryingr: he was also trolling army by posting pics like this whilst promoting left and right :pepe-life-support:

As he should! Money is money kkkkkkk

• You said the right words: THEY ARE ALL ADULTS so no point in trying to babysit them or their friendships :joy: :)

And i also believe in this connection between sexual tension and music, there is a reason why Crazy in Love made such an impact in 50 shades of grey. Music has this power to connect with every moment of our lives so he isn't lying neither is being weird.

Definitely! There's actually a lot of interesting research about how music activates certain parts of our brain. Depending on the type of music, it can and does activate the arousal centers.

Can music give you an orgasm? The short answer is yes | Aeon Essays
    A song can take you on a journey of ecstatic arousal. Is music imitating sex, inviting it, or something else altogether?
    aeon.co

He once hinted, he wrote a song for some guy. And yeah they talk alot to eo on daily basis I just saw his interview, and honestly which celebrity isn't creepy and weird now a days most of the fandom hates him because its trendy now a days otherwise bts has collaborated with many weird people in the past and no one was this loud lol . I don't stan him but I don't hate him either

• This thread contains 34 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!