What will yg do if blackpink will not renew the contracts?

• I mean some may think bp may be beneficial if they in yg. But bp members already established themselves as individuals. I am pretty sure they created a lot of connections for themselves with their fashion gigs and popularity even if they want leave yg they definitely get better deals what they are now. yg doesn't give priority to their group music anymore. so, what's is their need for bp need to renew again with them for their soloist carrier anyone with good managing skills can help them with already established popularity. so, if bp members really want resign with what offer will yg give them

• History and precedence is on YG's side. Everyone they've ever wanted to renew, has renewed.

YG allows people to leave and let out of their contracts easily. It's just not too many want out of their contracts, as you can ask many Koreans that YG has pretty luxurious contracts. It's why YG has had a really good record of renewing actors, who are notorious label hoppers in Korea.

YG has extremely artist-friendly contracts, and based on what people in Korea say, lead the industry in this respect.

Just look at what Chanhyuk from AKMU said last year when they renewed...you're really not going to find a company with the same resources.

SM has a bad history in that artists sue them to get out of contracts all the time. YG's history has been pretty positive in this respect though. No artist has ever sued to get out of a contract.

They get enormous resources and an army of staff to take care of their everyday lives.

When you think about it, YG provides its artists living arrangements which is in a luxury high-rise next to the Han River in a very posh district of Seoul. They provide luxury brands and wardrobe due to industry connections.

And media have stated YG's headquarters are the most expensive among all labels...so they work in really nice spaces.

So they have a very big infrastructure in place.

What YG has done with them is helping them build their personal brands and individual work...which in the long run helps make them more money and brings in individual income.

As their management helps negotiate endorsement contracts. YG could say no to any individual activities

YG's industry connections helps them, especially in the beginning of their careers.

So despite what fans', mostly false, narratives are on YG...if you sign with YG you are set for life. Your family is set for life.

It should also be noted, YG owns and has trademarked individual names and branding. YG owns G Dragon, Taeyang T.O.P names and others' individual names and branding. That came up in their first contract renewal.

And it goes without saying...they own all songs and discography...ie the masters...meaning it can't be reproduced or performed and be paid without YG sanctioning it.

It's all YG's intellectual property.

Typically the first contract is 7 years. The 2nd contract is 4-5 years. The 3rd contract is usually shorter.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Start a new group I suppose.

Maybe it is a good sign that YG is not debuting a 4 member group any time soon.

I guess if we start hearing rumors of that happening, then BP fans should start to worry.

I think BP makes way too much money for YG to not go all out and try to resign them.

• why are you asking us? :pepe-hips:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Ceo will kword himself likely, imagine losing the only act that makes money, its companys death

nah he can just debut baemon and survive off the yg stans that will stan them :pepepizza:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• yg stans were able to give treasure over 700k album sales for their first album so now imagine what they can do for a yg girl group that will already have gp interest since they're a gg. :pepe-hips:

yg stans can't even give success to their bgs, the only act they actually stan and you want them to make yg survive, lmao

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!