RBW confirms that Mamamoo gears up for full album comeback and a concert in 2nd half of 2022

• so that's fake concern, take care of your own fav as usual ... oh wait they only have 23 songs you should be bored pepe-ooh

lol, you know what concern means right?

You are very childish you know? I don't need your permission to like some groups song.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I really don't get why people are always so aggressive. I think it is about what I commented once. I think Hwasa would do better than just being in Mamamoo. I mean look at her last releases. It's not that I dislike Mamamoo or I am fan of Hwasa. I just a opinion. Nothing more. Doesn't change the fact that Mamamoo releases great songs ?

they’re one of those people who have this “fandoms are cults” mentality lol don’t you know that you’re not allowed to say anything remotely not positive about your faves ever?? And that every single person in each fandom behaves the same way and it’s perfectly fine to attack one person over how the rest of their fandom has behaved even tho there’s absolutely no valid justification for the attack?? It’s not a crime to prefer some songs and artists over others but they act like you just killed their mother just for having an opinion that doesn’t sing their faves roses lol

Edited once, last by Whi ().

• So you blame me for just doing like everyone else here :pepe-narrow-eyes:

i said it’s ironic bc you lecture people whilst doing the same thing. Didn’t say you’re not allowed to do anything you want lol, which is already more than how you “allow” people to act on this website :pepe-joy:

Imagine accusing me of being in the same boat as salem of all users lol i should make a complaint to mods for this slander :pepe-army:

• I hate hate haaaate the fact that they insist on coming back in the second half of the year for like the 4th consecutive year now. It’s just terrible timing for cbs generally speaking. Wish they did it in the spring or at most summer instead but they keep on spitting me in my face :pepe-shame:

saaaame, I totally feel that their energy is better for summer and spring, idk if that makes sense lol

But their songs were my summer anthem lol + i think that the sales during winter are lower because ppl are preparing for holidays and they don't really pay enough attention to my girls TT

• they’re one of those people who have this “fandoms are cults” mentality lol don’t you know that you’re not allowed to say anything remotely not positive about your faves ever?? And that every single person in each fandom behaves the same way and it’s perfectly fine to attack one person over how the rest of their fandom has behaved even tho there’s absolutely no valid justification for the attack?? It’s not a crime to prefer some songs and artists over others but they act like you just killed their mother just for having an opinion that doesn’t sing their faves roses lol

Yeah, I really don't know what to say anymore. This is just too stupid in too many points lol

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• i said it’s ironic bc you lecture people whilst doing the same thing. Didn’t say you’re not allowed to do anything you want lol, which is already more than how you “allow” people to act on this website :pepe-joy:

it's true but now times have changed, unfortunately you have to act like this on this forum. I don't understand why I should suffer the fake concern or permanent criticism on my favs but if I say that Jin, Rosé and Nayeon are shitty singers I will have a whole horde of assholes to annoy me for days

mods prefer that over fixing problems anyway :pepe-tea:

• it's true but now times have changed, unfortunately you have to act like this on this forum. I don't understand why I should suffer the fake concern or permanent criticism on my favs but if I say that Jin, Rosé and Nayeon are shitty singers I will have a whole horde of assholes to annoy me for days

mods prefer that over fixing problems anyway :pepe-tea:

i mean you don’t have to suffer anything and you absolutely can pick a fight with anyone you want, just expect the backlash to come when the excuse for the fight is so nonsensical and makes you look like a crazed cult follower, that’s all lol

• i mean you don’t have to suffer anything and you absolutely can pick a fight with anyone you want, just expect the backlash to come when the excuse for the fight is so nonsensical and makes you look like a crazed cult follower, that’s all lol

idc anymore I've never said anything bad about a lot of groups but I always see their fans not shy about doing it. that's how it works and the mods are happy with it so I adapt to the system that's all :pepe-shrug:

• so that's why we never saw you on our old mamamoo threads, because BTS was active. :pepe-magnify:

:pepe-angel:

I'm an army who follows mamamoo's releases closely, but I'm not interest in their non music work if that makes sense.

They're probably one of the best kpop ggs EVER. But to be honest I prefer their releases before HIP.

• :pepe-angel:

I'm an army who follows mamamoo's releases closely, but I'm not interest in their non music work if that makes sense.

They're probably one of the best kpop ggs EVER. But to be honest I prefer their releases before HIP.

You know what it does make sense. Within the fandom there are people who prefer before 4 seasons or even before YIA becuase they want the retro jazz sound back. Pre and Post HIP is just like that.

• You know what it does make sense. Within the fandom there are people who prefer before 4 seasons or even before YIA becuase they want the retro jazz sound back. Pre and Post HIP is just like that.

4 seasons IMO was a nice compromise between their old sound and what would come next. They couldn't keep their old sound forever as it would run stale (even if it's my favourite). But HIP IMO wasn't it, nor Aya☹

• 4 seasons IMO was a nice compromise between their old sound and what would come next. They couldn't keep their old sound forever as it would run stale (even if it's my favourite). But HIP IMO wasn't it, nor Aya☹

Yeah tbh I listen to the rest of those albums more than the TT's. I'm not really a ballad person unless I'm in that mood so I don't really listen to WAW that much but I appreciated the best album because its basically a concert album.

They seem to be in experimental mode and wanting to try new stuff so I'm curious what they are going to do next, one thing for sure, its going to be interesting.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!