Thursday's Child LE Badge Favorite Moments Discussion

• Hello, MOAs!

84753-rainingmoabong-gif

We've officially submitted our LE badge commission for Thursday's Child/GBGB, so I thought now might be a good time to discuss our favorite moments from the MV and trailers. As you know, badges are shorter than MVs, so we can't include everything. Let's narrow down the best moments!

Main GBGB content

Additional GBGB content

Additional content for possible extras/bonuses

You can still buy the badges next month even if you aren't on the pre-order list, so feel free to join in the discussion either way :cheer-bunny:

• Just some idea:

For Beomgyu:

Him burning the flower? From the teaser when he turns around? When he sinks into the trash? When he is in the center during the “I’m gonna kill myself” move.

For Soobin:

Mirror smashing, laying in the bathtub looking all hot… then bandage on the hand looking up? Lip wiping from the teaser… The teaser was amazing for him….

For Taehyun

The camera grabbing part, him kicking the sign and the door part, the part where he sings about “I like this new face of mine”. When he turns around in the teaser…

For Hueningkai:

Trailer deep breathing eyebrow raising, the phone booth scenes… the zombie part…

For Yeonjun:

Him in tunnel (in the trailer he screams, if it’s possible to connect with other tunnel scenes) …the laying down sitting up scene… when he tear of the poster….

• My fave things that i defs belive need to be added was Yeonjun's "i like em Bad" and Huenings scene in the Telephone booth :lover1:

• I'm going around to all the submitters to ask for their fave scenes, but just wanted y'all to know we're not skipping you or forgot about you, but I see not only does 3ne already have it handled, you've already started a thread about it!

:thumbup:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!