Moa Music Monday: Opening Sequence

• :oops:

Another week, another song discussion on Twitter. Since Opening Sequence is such a fan favorite I thought I will make this thread and share some of my favorite articles about it. Feel free to add your thoughts too if you want.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Some of them is quiet long so I will add them in a spoiler.

1. An overall thread about Opening Sequence.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Favorite tweet:

2. From the previous thread here is another tweet explaining the genre of Opening Sequence- Alternative R&B in details:

Rest of this thread is in spoiler:

Also the live performance once again because I can’t get enough of it.

:pepe-comfy:

External Content youtu.be

• O sweet!

• So many reasons as to why this is one of their best songs. Instrumental, lyrics - throwbacks to previous songs included - choreo, stylistic choices, aesthetics, vocals... It all goes together so perfectly :uwu-party-bee:

So true. I don’t know why but Txt keep shocking me. Like first Frost now this. Both different style but both special. The way I remember the first time I heard Frost, i remember how I felt the first time I heard Opening Sequence too. And how I couldn’t let go of it and listen the rest of the album. Had to replay it again and again.

:mesmerized-bee:

Same with the performance. I added it to op.

• So true. I don’t know why but Txt keep shocking me. Like first Frost now this. Both different style but both special. The way I remember the first time I heard Frost, i remember how I felt the first time I heard Opening Sequence too. And how I couldn’t let go of it and listen the rest of the album. Had to replay it again and again.

:mesmerized-bee:

Same with the performance. I added it to op.

Frost and Opening Sequence really are going down in history :sure-bee: Love how wide their range is both for songs and performances.

• Frost and Opening Sequence really are going down in history :sure-bee: Love how wide their range is both for songs and performances.

Same. Like last comeback they shocked us with the Frost song-performance-Joker type of craziness, this time they gave us a totally different dance style with a totally different and new sound from them! There is nothing they can’t do. Love it!

:uwu-party-bee:

• :pep-pj-pink:

• :pep-pj-pink:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!