STANS OF MEMBERS WITH SCANDALS... DO YOU RELATE TO THIS?

• [theqoo] CHARACTERISTICS OF THE FANDOM WHO SUPPORTS THE CONTROVERSIAL MEMBER

bypannchoaJune 02, 2022

AVvXsEj1yVgJX7mFPlyXYb-S7Ync5JftJIUAJdzfmC9XrdTy04OvexZmKookKxkV9tYGHsyxJeg1OZzt2Pue0yWIAlteBxaNURl8Zn9L0_6wnFxbuZYpZmb2U3cuo_kRPE8l3ndEoUSL3FUpeUZdG8kOE5Q6hOgo6sVXbMcIMFmsZ0Ml9-A2slGEE6mZmjd9=s16000

"You controversial members' fangirls, is there anything here that applies to you??"

1, Because the controversy broke, you're suddenly emphasizing their relationship with the member who has a good image
    2. If people strikes your idol with their controversy, you drag another member's trivial controversy in, why only bash us?!
    3. Not all fans share the same feelings as you, but you pretend like all of them are fine with it (even with the controversy) and that it was nothing to you guys
    4. You emphasize that among the members, if you get to 'truly know' the controversial member, they're 'especially' innocent

original post: here

1, ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've seen this happen

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And if you attack them with the controversy, they'll go on and on about how popular that member is

3. Those people are always the one preaching for a solo promotion or trying to pair them with other popular members, while disregarding the unpopular members, but the moment they get into a controversy, suddenly these fans become 'all-fans' (t/n: fan of the entire group) and the moment you try to exclude them, they start cyber bullying

4. This is a perfect manualㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. They will whine about giving them solo schedule and suddenly turn into all-fans

6. I've never seen fans not claiming that a controversial member was the 'innocent' oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. All of them are true + they suddenly emphasize being all-fans

8. They also start writing business posts about the good relationship they have with the group? And they talk about how innocent them are..?

9. And they also delude themselves with stuff like "our blah blah sure is popular"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Wow f*ck if looks like you're referring to that someone's fandom in my bias group

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• bobsyouruncle

Changed the title of the thread from “You controversial members' fangirls, is there anything here that applies to you??” to “STANS OF MEMBERS WITH SCANDALS... DO YOU RELATE TO THIS?”.
  • Define "controversial member". Out of the groups I stan, the only one who could fit in this category is Wonho because of his juvie/owe money scandal. And I genuinely can't relate to any listed. I remember just being pissed off and shocked about what was going on, but then again it happened during a time that I couldnt spend time arguing on internet. If it happened nowadays maybe I would act like that idk.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Define "controversial member". Out of the groups I stan, the only one who could fit in this category is Wonho because of his juvie/owe money scandal. And I genuinely can't relate to any listed

didn't wonho leave the group voluntarily? i don't think this would apply to a member whos not in the group anymore

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• He did. I mean before he made the decision to leave. There was plenty people attacking him at the time. It lasted around 1 or 2 weeks before he left if I remember correctly(my memory is shit)

were there no fans defending him?

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• I don't think I relate either. Most Taeyong fans just want people to leave him tf alone and stop bringing him up whenever someone else is in a scandal.

• Define "controversial member". Out of the groups I stan, the only one who could fit in this category is Wonho because of his juvie/owe money scandal. And I genuinely can't relate to any listed. I remember just being pissed off and shocked about what was going on, but then again it happened during a time that I couldnt spend time arguing on internet. If it happened nowadays maybe I would act like that idk.

Funny part is not only is he doing way better solo. Music and creative wise. He's also doing better physically especially with how much better toned he has gotten with his muscles.

The icing on the cake is 99% of the shit about him didn't stick because it was lies from a drug dealing prostitute bitch with a vendetta to ruin anyone that trusts her.

• were there no fans defending him?

There was of course. Pretty much every monbebe. But many non fans used the opportunity to talk trash of him and say he deserved to be exposed and kicked out of his own group (before he made the decision to leave on his own). Some even laughed and said that it was too funny. There was plemty hateful stuff and I'm kind of glad that I didnt use internet that much during that time.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Can’t relate to any lol I mostly just get annoyed at people saying shit or spreading rumors/being malicious af (obviously when it’s not a truly fucked up thing), I feel like correcting them but in the end it’s not worth it

• everyone is free to support whomever they want and cancel whomever they want...and for whatever reason they want - scandal or otherwise...

that's the court of public opinion I guess...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!