[enter-talk] Controversial Yuna's whereabouts blowing up on twitter

• [enter-talk] CONTROVERSIAL YUNA'S WHEREABOUTS BLOWING UP ON TWITTER *TW EATING DISORDER*

AVvXsEg8WH97gSCYW-008cfAV0PZ-ZEr-2JFQBQ8PVHo0uyNnNtKhelD3Dsn__YzeoB9yTCIfuvrFzh84EZmHxsOwGDiwc6VVfecnRDlWhYY1cYC8VRhDJa_WgOTx5lGV9-CoksqbKFuK9S9_1e5Xr89Bz9mJoOP25R8YEKZ8B6Rmd-nBdkNDoZBpUaFsESO=s16000
    AVvXsEiMaDnBN8umaUdeqn0co5FHlIX-enR3t3vRDJLvun5qO3CCexlX8GsQJN59i3XM96_yqwnbm7t7Ae9UZsImbarEG9MeJvbpLWw_Uc0Ow6lihRB5wIUJyrtXiarPv88dJeyED_Ey9MwYXp4BXze9QKLy0ltD1J5pdCcb-U9DZjvbSevNPSbciGVafh-C=s16000

I bet the Proana kids will love to see thisAll the QRTs are talking about feeling bad for her

This might look edited, but it's even more severe in videos.

Even when she's standing still, you can't see anything but bones

Seriously isn't being an idol such an odd job? I can't believe people get inspired when they see stuff like that... Is Yuna really healthy..?

post response:
    [+186][-28]
    original post: here

1. [+76, -4]
    Is there a need for the company to make them look this skinny? When you look at the video, they look even skinnier. Please make them eat and make them diet in a healthy way. They even have a manager, what are they doing?
    AVvXsEgduJbZKvD9KeeEr1YAgOoNTVBTp4GaZbZR935Wll7ydG4YCVeQ3QDhEK_o4SKl790BS7QiyjdjIZj-CQ1FEyuRJbCbxMfMqwU3GoSfbVurFtCwl0tEJ280N71bIZGg4UFq6GSnJORO_AqrWce9_91_bKuGw0LRFAqfGVf_eGCpzDCz5a4X-kYtrJ7B=s16000

2. [+56, -5]
    ;;;;;
    AVvXsEiZBejf5E4L2AJjoN-qmCz3SGvhoOuCxXUep93yVxWcp86E3IB90cUJ16iKTTqQBAGnW1tadNvmQqTwEo92mxjLETg_EScAsJ6ro62ggjRRuYDysHOPCHDNmcRiibCqcjJROouoaeF02uwhiqjDyvESsqiOrXjj5YuOAUIK6zZffWsC2ccB-sJPNcp7=s16000

3. [+51, -5]
    Isn't that screencap purposefully making her ribs stand out?
    AVvXsEjNTRd2OCMOD7ceEQB1GVuY-GB1Ie6f6Dt4Kt4cMAiUJGK1w1G9s4DEvKxEYJHX4Ndq127BA_9UMVrMZodKjKHbACmxnSljvl8Bnt6l6yLlpmXBm8iduQzHyw-YgiiAiA_dotvSwj3WcunoedDz1Inge1YSCLW0T3325NapAJCc58kSfLCZvQcrgvzX=s16000

4. [+39, -3]
    Yuna seriously eats even better than me, there's no need in worrying about her
    AVvXsEji-JXRN4aVkEbD0nzt_lgILPneUXpI24KAk1U-N_NGALiLw8ZOOTSPp-dwATZ0b_qDfDnPaJdMtItllZTR_HIkRTq8YXRgNb3XLpm0_ngeE2KiFzaiK7EsNh9v8vPq7l1Mksqxg2RDNQ6yt-py8Pi8J654aVWBttuOoU-GLsQpqFiLCnikKALGCZPm=s16000
    "I'm eating, unnie too!"

5. [+35, -35]
    She's healthily skinny, she only looks like only ribs because of the lighting
    AVvXsEjInF1uF8dUgVIbo853gKHZ821hYnY9267PPBMIQ-EgZUsaq-OotkFnFKrW-9U5kad_pvStGcsE4cGzezMcBpHjubuJ7KhUN87bVTTsXe6o71btD7kswshcc4Slw0Z909njMm01gP6Q4FIFO-knQoiKgN21X_Hxb-FqPp-xlrItGkaFyof_8Nrfw7-F=s16000

6. [+34, -5]
    This is what she ate right before that fanmeeting... That's just how her body looks like, why do we need to pity her?
    AVvXsEhe6lsu1XfPuymGrDMXKdPsos8OOItyE-5zWFdSyq_IHhP3LwyhipVEoLBC5jueoCge-mL4Uf3OOf28OwuBbSJi7R3DfBW2UgjeO335tlw8i8gJquYF2FGl5WnPkSdQPndVm0raWavlYT7eCvNfmBwReXKNU4T4owJ3Ll5cWT1K_M2qnhrxum6LxflD=s16000
    - ㅎㅎㅎ *pic* I'll gain strength eating this! Unnie I love you

7. [+33, -4]
    You guys are bullsh*tting about looking too skinny and bullsh*tting about looking too fat, just how are they supposed to live according to your standards?

8. [+31, -11]
    I'm sorry for using this kind of expression, but she looks gross;

9. [+24, -8]
    I don't care if her body naturally shows a lot of ribs, this is indeed severeㅠ

10. [+23, -7]
    Honestly it's so gross...
    AVvXsEgXc5EnvVbtjgeE6erGBHlTkqTu2I133QtLohW6X4OcboMrpav19xHcnIBA70tt30Uzm-FaqoN-VvlBDuLygtq0YOeCY6NG4xq_fKq9_4BR29mUL4ZRtQU9OWWyrnAUCLRCN4EKd406mZ6oQh5B25eII7OHRRr-SdM4FvOQVmvO3Ce-kZNhiVwmScRd=s16000

• not knetz acting like #1 nutritionists. "you look gross eat more" ?(

• I've seen many vlogs of Yuna and that girl eats well

It's just that they practice those choreos all the time, and are active as a group

not to mention all those extra performances on end-year/award shows

too busy schedule

in same time I'm sure she is pretty healthy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yuna indeed is ridiculously thin.

Whether she is naturally that way or not, I don't know. It's not for me to speculate.

We all know what the idol lifestyle is like. But, I will say this, when Miihi got dangerously underweight during NiziU's debut, they had to force her into hiatus due to her eating disorder. That tells me that JYPE is vigilant when it comes to things like that. I'm not saying they are a saint because we all know what they did to Momo, and the facts trainees had to be weighed weekly I think? So, they are just as terrible as anyone else when it comes to propagating unhealthy ideal images, but I do think there are people in her life who are watching out for her and who will speak up for her should the need arise.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I don’t care what anyone will say and people should definitely not hate on her or insult her like wtf - but I won’t beat around the bush this is obviously not healthy and people should finally talk about the unhealthy standards of K-Pop. Even if it was naturally like this - which I don’t think, any doctor would advise that she should gain weight. There is also an ED where you eat but train so much that you loose weight. A lot of people do not see any harm because that person is eating but this is highly alarming. We are not talking about some visible ribs, you can see her whole rib cage at certain parts and this is highly highly alarming. I hope she gets the help she needs because I had friends literally collapse with seizures or more at such a weight.

Also I have seen her while they promoted Icy and she was already really thin. Now she looks a lot thinner and keep in mind the camera adds a lot more weight plus proportions look different on cam.

• She is naturally skinny but I haven't seen pics of her where her ribcage is so visible.. Maybe it's just that she's "vacuuming" her stomache but there are lots of possiblities. Calling her gross though? That won't do anything. I just think people need to remember that what idol's show you isn't always what they actually do so she could be posting those food pics without actually consuming anything..

out of service

• She is naturally skinny but I haven't seen pics of her where her ribcage is so visible.. Maybe it's just that she's "vacuuming" her stomache but there are lots of possiblities. Calling her gross though? That won't do anything. I just think people need to remember that what idol's show you isn't always what they actually do so she could be posting those food pics without actually consuming anything..

anytime you have overhead lightning, its gonna make ridges seem deeper then they are, its a trick to make abs stand out aswell

pasted-from-clipboard.png

you if you look at yuna, you can see whats standing out the most is not her ribs, but the shadow underneath, and the interior shadow from the vacuum stomach

• To be honest, I doubt she actually ate the food in those pictures ... :-(

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• In just a few minutes alone we’ve just witness the stark reality of female idols.

Pannchoa translated 3 posts, a pann post about Giselle being called a catfish, called fat by netizens and i-netz then Yuna being skinny shammed and now Wonyoung being a plastic surgery monster. No matter what these female idols look like and do they will still get trashed on.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• To be honest, I doubt she actually ate the food in those pictures ... :-(

maybe she did. i'm sure that at some point she ate a meal like this but that doesn't mean her daily meals look like it. armys know that jk eats well but he publicly said on vlive that 5 days prior to filming butter mv he only drank water. namjoon said in his last vlive that jk is really on tough diet. all the members have mentioned that they skip meals and they've done it nonchalantly.

momo said that she ate only ice cubicles for a week to lose 7 kilos and other members were impressed.

former idols also opened up about starving during their idols days.

poor idols. this is really a messed up industry.

• I want to say 3? ish things.

1) The OG photo is edited (stretched out) however on video you can tell her ribs are extremely visible. However she doesn't have the muscle tone spread throughout her body.

2) Part of the reason it's such a drastic change is that she also had plastic surgery (cryptosculpting on the waist -- very common in kpop) very recently. Her ribcage was showing Icy era as well however the shape of her body has changed and likely it's much easier for her to lose weight now.

3) I hope she's doing okay. Saying you like food/are a foodie is not really discounting what is showing on camera, and while she was very toned at debut, she's lost all of that around the midrange and doesn't point to heavy dancing being the cause.

In just a few minutes alone we’ve just witness the stark reality of female idols.

Pannchoa translated 3 posts, a pann post about Giselle being called a catfish, called fat by netizens and i-netz then Yuna being skinny shammed and now Wonyoung being a plastic surgery monster. No matter what these female idols look like and do they will still get trashed on.

Yep.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!