you know i actually find it really interesting that kpop fans always come for bts' vocals

• but non kpop fans that listen to the group for the first time, live perfs or otherwise, have nothing but praise for the group's vocals. just an observation.

who's your favorite artist?

• i never understood all the hate for their vocals especially jimin i have multiple non army friends who are in love with his solo songs lol

people are still stuck in 2014 it seems

i feel like its because everyone even antis know that bts's rap line and dance line has been untouchable since debut so they pick out their vocals as a means to drag them

• BTS has vocals that appeal to people. All of the vocal line members have very unique voices, especially Tae and Jimin. I have never heard voices like that anywhere before. And they complement each other beautifully.

Theyre also very good at putting emotions in their singing, they deliver emotions instead simply doing their job. People connect to that.

Kpoppies of course cant recognize it since most of them dont actually listen to music, they watch MVs and look at pictures and repost "vocal analysis".

• All of the vocal line members have very unique voices, especially Tae and Jimin. I have never heard voices like that anywhere before. And they complement each other beautifully.

never really realized how good good tae and jimin sound together until friends

i think my favorite part in life goes on is towards the end where they both go i remember :lover1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• kpoppies can't drag bts on their rap, dance, lyrics, etcs because they are excellent on those.

so, they go to bts' weaker link which is vocal, which is actually above average.

jealous kpoppies.

• Just think,

Calling out vocalist who are the only Vocalist in whole KPOP species to be praised by KMA, Grammy, Oscar winning Composers, lyricist( the actual music critics) & representing Kpop musicians worldwide through top notch live performance,

Someone when the addiction of being "Self Acclaimed music critics" dance on their head... Such :pepe-clown-gear:

• never really realized how good good tae and jimin sound together until friends

i think my favorite part in life goes on is towards the end where they both go i remember :lover1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jimin and Tae sound amazing together. The contrast between their voices makes it so unique and interesting.

• Yr sure when I first started listening to their music I liked them so much I could overlook some things but I literally stopped stanning them cause I couldn't listen to their vocals anymore :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

• Because Kpop fans are comparing them to other Kpop groups, majority whom have stronger vocals.

Honestly I think both sides are kinda extreme. BTS have always received more hate for their vocals than makes sense. Especially now days when BTS has firstly improved since debut and secondly most new Kpop groups are dance focused with pretty weak vocal-lines. BTS can’t be considered a weak vocal group anymore and hasn’t for a while.

But non-Kpop fans often go overboard with their praise. I saw people acting shocked over the high note in Dynamite when there’s tons of better singers out there doing more impressive stuff in their songs without people losing their shit. That’s mostly Americans tho who I suspect are just mindblow there are good artists outside USA imao. Think people also just have low expectations for boy bands.

• I guess bexase, as someone mentioned above, they

kpoppies can't drag bts on their rap, dance, lyrics, etcs because they are excellent on those.

This.

And although BTS have really good vocals, so does a lot of other kpop groups. So in this, at least, their groups can compete. And of course, that’s where the dragging comes in since opinions are “subjective”. Lol.

people are still stuck in 2014 it seems

Yup. They bring up voice cracks from those days as proof as “ThEy caN’t sinG”. Reality check, guys! They can sing! So keep the jealousies in check.

• I don't need vocal gymnastics in a song. If I like the music, the melody, etc. its enough for me unless the singing is blatantly bad or something.

• But non-Kpop fans often go overboard with their praise. I saw people acting shocked over the high note in Dynamite when there’s tons of better singers out there doing more impressive stuff in their songs without people losing their shit. That’s mostly Americans tho who I suspect are just mindblow there are good artists outside USA imao. Think people also just have low expectations for boy bands.

I think this is a fair point, lol. People are so blinded by their prejudices that they are mind-blown that singers... know how to sing... when they've been singing for 7 years. Like, no offense, but what the heck do they expect.

• Yr sure when I first started listening to their music I liked them so much I could overlook some things but I literally stopped stanning them cause I couldn't listen to their vocals anymore :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

Me when I listened to some Self acclaimed music crtics of AKP's highly praised Vocalist's songs, but couldn't hear anything but construction noise.

Than I had to listen Crystal snow, Spring Day, Epiphany, Euphoria, Winter bear, Senerdipty, Fake love in a row to rinse my precious ears form construction pollution.

wait you unstanned the tannies bc of vocals but continued to stan NCT?? O_o

• Me when I listened to some Self acclaimed music crtics of AKP's highly praised Vocalist's songs, but couldn't hear anything but construction noise.

Than I had to listen Crystal Flower, Spring Day, Epiphany, Euphoria, Winter bear, Senerdipty, Fake love in a row to rinse my precious ears form construction pollution.

You’re listening to the wrong songs then if all you’re hearing is ‘construction noise’

• Because Kpop fans are comparing them to other Kpop groups, majority whom have stronger vocals.

Honestly I think both sides are kinda extreme. BTS have always received more hate for their vocals than makes sense. Especially now days when BTS has firstly improved since debut and secondly most new Kpop groups are dance focused with pretty weak vocal-lines. BTS can’t be considered a weak vocal group anymore and hasn’t for a while.

But non-Kpop fans often go overboard with their praise. I saw people acting shocked over the high note in Dynamite when there’s tons of better singers out there doing more impressive stuff in their songs without people losing their shit. That’s mostly Americans tho who I suspect are just mindblow there are good artists outside USA imao. Think people also just have low expectations for boy bands.

I agree with the first part and find the second part interesting. Mostly I think why locals give such a positive response to their vocals is because 1) they are good and 2) they originally think all kpop is trash hence all the "I'm not a kpop fan but...." comments

Kpop fans don't have any worth to point on who is better vocalist. Am I right or I am right.

I just want to see their Certificates from their music Schools. Show me the receipt before stating who is better. USA's people praised BTS for their live performance & Dynamite. But did they compared them saying, "They are better than X Artist? I am asking. So?

There are thousands of Music Critics in South Korea & The world who didn't get their position where they are now by licking on AKP's forum but by "Experience".

People are calling out BTS's vocalist. Yes, they didn't go through under water ninja technique. But they are unique on their own way.

Crystal Flower, Let, Go, Epiphany, Fake Love, The truth untold, Awake, Euphoria, Serendipity, Your Eyes tell- Did these kiddos listen to these discovery before calling out them?

• You’re listening to the wrong songs then if all you’re hearing is ‘construction noise’

If you think, the Songs that they boosted on AKP's forum with whole their lungs, after listening them I shouldn't rinse my ear from pollution, lmao. I understand why the actual music critics never take their boosted songs into consideration. They have :pepe-use-head:

The OP whom I quoted didn't even listen half of the discovery of most acclaimed & acknowledged Group's vocalist before stating his trash.

• You know, we actually had a thread on people's musical experience or education here and most of the "vocal experts" havent even sang in a choir or know how to read notes or know basic solfege.

• Me when I listened to some Self acclaimed music crtics of AKP's highly praised Vocalist's songs, but couldn't hear anything but construction noise.

Than I had to listen Crystal Flower, Spring Day, Epiphany, Euphoria, Winter bear, Senerdipty, Fake love in a row to rinse my precious ears form construction pollution.

Crystal flower? Isn't it crystal snow? I actually love that song and I lived spring day but I find it healing to listen to NCT so I can relate.

And I don t know if I saw it but there was a thread about how diverse groups were and NCT 127 were found to be more diverse than BTS with a smaller discography so pinning noise to them is dumb.

• This thread contains 104 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!