I love it when i hear kpop songs in unexpected places

• My mom took me to my first baseball game today, and when i was walking into the stadium btsdynamite was playing which got me hyped up saying oh this is bts!!! It had me really happy, but i was even more happy when fifteen minutes later they were playing bts’ mic drop!! I dont think foreign language songs are common in canada so hearing mic drop was surreal i was bopping along in my seat singing mic mic bungee XD

I thought that was going to be it but then they played aespa’s next level!! And its not just ten sec of any of these songs, they made it almost to the bridge. As a kpop stan i was living my best life hearing these songs in an environment thats not me listening through my headphones XD

Hearing kpop music in public made me so so happy. I had a great night and wanted to share my happiness, and i want to ask if any of you have heard kpop music in unexpected places :D

• My mom took me to my first baseball game today, and when i was walking into the stadium btsdynamite was playing which got me hyped up saying oh this is bts!!! It had me really happy, but i was even more happy when fifteen minutes later they were playing bts’ mic drop!! I dont think foreign language songs are common in canada so hearing mic drop was surreal i was bopping along in my seat singing mic mic bungee XD

I thought that was going to be it but then they played aespa’s next level!! And its not just ten sec of any of these songs, they made it almost to the bridge. As a kpop stan i was living my best life hearing these songs in an environment thats not me listening through my headphones XD

Hearing kpop music in public made me so so happy. I had a great night and wanted to share my happiness, and i want to ask if any of you have heard kpop music in unexpected places :D

yes i heard it too in unexpected place

someone playing kpop song in the toilet beside me while she poop

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've heard How you like that when I was at souvenir store in Turkey several years aho and So Bad in the local shop several months ago.

I also heard How You Like That in Turkey, but it was playing at a poolside bar in the hotel i was staying in.

Ν Ξ Ο Ϲ Ι Τ Υ

div-st-bt-600.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!