What are your thoughts on oh my girl?

• I’ve always liked their title tracks and the group has top tier visual line, the past couple days I’ve been watching radio interviews and they really shine there,funny and natural and they coordinate well and give each other the opportunity to speak.They would have their breakthrough much earlier if they were under cube or fnc. I’ve seen some videos of their problematic behavior and there is lots of ignorance and stereotyping but I’m not sure of they are more problematic than your average kpop group or lack of intl fans is working against them?

What do you think of the group music and members? And what do you think of their past behavior?

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• I have only heard some of their tittle tracks, but I like their music so far. It is nice to see at least some group keep up with cute cheerful concept.

• they are great and members have amazing personalities

they are a really unique group and they always do well in kind of "Korean theme"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• One of the few groups who caught my attention from debut (I became a fan between Cupid and Closer, their second comeback). Musically, I love them because I think they are one of the few groups with a nice vocal work (I think they are the closest to SNSD when it comes to this among the new groups) and they always deliver in their performances.

I've read some news of their past controversies and I don't have enough details to hate on them although they should be aware of what topics may be sensitive to international fans now that they seem to be growing more and more.

I'm not a big watcher of their varieties and lives as I'm more into music and performances. A group I-d recommend to anyone.

• I’ve always liked their title tracks and the group has top tier visual line, the past couple days I’ve been watching radio interviews and they really shine there,funny and natural and they coordinate well and give each other the opportunity to speak.They would have their breakthrough much earlier if they were under cube or fnc. I’ve seen some videos of their problematic behavior and there is lots of ignorance and stereotyping but I’m not sure of they are more problematic than your average kpop group or lack of intl fans is working against them?

What do you think of the group music and members? And what do you think of their past behavior?

I don't cAre

I'm indian and what they did was trying to like as much as they understood of my culture. It was ignorance. They were literally given bindis and stuff by Indian miracles and people cry CA. As for the song, it was made famous by Indians in Korea so no wonder they thought it was okay.

I love them, they are so natural, dorky and their rags to riches story is amazing.

Just want to say it is one of the smallest kpop companies, smaller than cube, woolim also. Thats why they only focus on SK

I think very less intl fans is working against them. On the other hand, they have a good korean fanbase but their humor, personalities are more suited to Korean gp.

Honestly, many groups have done similar or worse things. I wont name them but oh my girl are targetted like crazy. Someone saw a simple tent in Hyojung's radio ad and called CA for native americans. It was a plain white tent that you use for camping.

YooA's entire concept was based on mononoke and gumiho folklore but she got targetted

It shows how much antis witchhunt and attack them every chance

• They have amazing vocals! I like their songs and their personalities are good too.

They don't deserve the hate they get. Kpop fans like to bully just for the sake of it. I am an Indian and even if the song upset me, i don't hold a grudge or get obsessed over their mistakes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!