what is the psychology behind the "mean girls" users on this site?

• im sure you've all come across or had altercations with "mean girls" users. the ones that come out the gate swinging if you so much as quote them with any sort of challenge of their opinion. they call you names and insult your intelligence. gaslight. play victim. all over differences of opinion. and they always go straight to insulting you without even countering your points, likely bc they don't have any valid rebuttal, and they know this.

why do you think there are so many aggressive users like this? does it make them feel powerful to be condescending? is it a method to deflect and try to switch the narrative when they've been called out?

thoughts?

who's your favorite artist?

• Just promote your faves when they quote you

Like this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyways I'm right in always right come at me bitches

• honestly i feel bad for them, they're going hard on a kpop forum....that just shows their character

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!