[pannchoa] SOUTH KOREA MURDER VICTIMS BY GENDER PROPORTIONS

• [theqoo] OUT COUNTRY'S MURDERS' VICTIMS BY GENDER PROPORTIONS
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

[theqoo] OUT COUNTRY'S MURDERS' VICTIMS BY GENDER PROPORTIONS

bypannchoaMay 23, 2022
    AVvXsEiNomtO_CD2_KDzt22kDdb6gjGYzl7XX6i0G6GqDh9iLqmtnd3hAEVTTxmZYmf1gLd5FQGL3W3r9CVI7RcY_XGjoYjvAc4GWEauLPrF4rUoObepRvQ8E93GlZBEr41JlASG3_wd1oAdOmWAQMKE7tXcaHoKBLEzAciKXmQE2m9l7K-90debVBf52yh0=s16000
    Murders' victims gender proportions by country Blue: men
    Red: women

order: Korea (in 2011), USA (in 2012), England (in 2011), China (in 2010), India (in 2012)

t/n: we will just translate the content of the screencaps
    AVvXsEiL31B0KpR4bKtWG5wMdUpXwXpX-gG5qMV7_cb6Sxsb0XIEMa5aWGeDn6F25TbKW6Rk0_16LppOY-teiz296r-EoIDjyoq8UJlYZE4jGU-sOqF2-u6KXgArH7Wsb__qrtp8xfSIG4mb9MdeODKCIkSNGvx7MKa2SSjRkudiPgU5s7C_jVgYQBD0Guh1=s16000

"Why do they die?"
    "Who are the ones who are killing these women?"
    "In 200 people, half of them are killed by people they live with"
    "Women are murdered either by their husbands or male roommates"
    "The male victims of murder die because they associate themselves with criminals"
    "The women victims of murder die because of their family/households"
    "They don't die in one blow"
    "Half of them die because of repeated assaults"
    "A foreseen murder"
    "In advanced countries, the proportions of male victims are higher"

+ I also found the assailants by gender

Supreme Prosecutors' Office, 2014 Criminal Investigation Analysis

AVvXsEhQ03RSW1camyUPojzF7ro3x2zCE6YD-nS3TU1uMSZXgD_KDYSxdrkSq9ygnVkkeTNCR1bjlLXLoL5BCRgg3ntYzbXA_7BdJoDFSLO5JVJlZ0NGyhw3NROoHeSMAMBVBhTJ_ESc2K5gGTTomLClDquKmfvqSgJyxammIrVVaG-lHjp5vYyadcGUqAqs=s16000

Murder assailants (included attempts)

(blue: men)

(orange: women)

AVvXsEgecfjKzpeRKX8UukXqJkyOlhX2RvJ-2M_OufIj6P2OkxDAKKFgMcky71dnmZS25SYF8f9k-XHSFsiF_Wc6Hi0wREwisNK86gGJ1MskW4LowjlbqF-OzLR4KiJRb9LqbOMO_zKNt2ayP4Qo7GsHUqKJepAj5jmC4Ktq7JSIwTg5ndvVt1Aozf0jmkPT=s16000

Change of murderers by gender through time

Gender figures for victims of violent crime in the last 10 years
    AVvXsEgQZyuPJrwdcU9IQ4y9Sz7iGRyHYduA4JQRuZsQ4D30tQ7uRHKyhWRbh_kfCcZr23UtgEKwngkk0FjFA5JZljuhpoQlQdmC14LX5mwkwoDArYfSB4ZeGB87PTsxTqhGX4mSowm53RoRzkQxX9szBLvKUv990YK6ZfW6daKy7vXgNyI-eBocEp0kbqJ1=s16000
    In order: year, total, male, (proportions), female, (proportions)

original post: here

1. Are we for real? Being higher than India?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This country needs to be ruined ㅠ

2. This is seriously hopeless

3. Hul I assumed that women would be the higher proportions in other countries too... This is shocking

4. I'm never getting married... Even if I don't get married, I'm never living with another man either, I might get murdered

5. The reason why Korea is more severe than India: Indian mobs actually drag the people who molest children out of their jail and beat them to death

6. From molkas to murders... Who can you trust in your life?

7. We're higher than India....

8. The safest way to live is to live alone... Seriously I'm so scared who am I supposed to meet?

9. Hul this is shocking... This country specifically targets women and kills them......... I've always thought that the whole world targeted women more than men... Turns out our country was an unique case

10. Can we stop killing women already

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Ok, why is this not too innaccurate, a little exaggerated yes but I have heard plenty of stories of fellow Indians doing something like this, more so online though, this actor dude who made someone r*pe an actress is getting DRAGGED online despite the industry supporting him.

My parents occasionally talk about how people should do protests if the court rules him innocent and drag him into jail.

• The crazy thing is the men kill women, but it's also the men killing other men most as well. Men are just violent. We need to make the world Themyscira.

its insane I remember reading 90% of homicides recorded worldwide are committed by men and they make up almost 80% of homicide victims :pepe-peek:

Global study on homicide
    Global study on homicide
    www.unodc.org

also...

Interpersonal homicide: homicide that occurs in the context of interpersonal conflict.

The vast majority of women and girls are killed by intimate partners or other family members

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• 200 murders in a country of 50 million is extremely low. Violent crime is almost non-existent in korea so the number of female victims is much higher than other countries

• 3. Hul I assumed that women would be the higher proportions in other countries too... This is shocking

9. Hul this is shocking... This country specifically targets women and kills them......... I've always thought that the whole world targeted women more than men... Turns out our country was an unique case

Not surprised. Seen a lot of people confidently stating that women are the predominantly the victims of murder and street violence/crime. Statistically speaking, it is actually men.

"In advanced countries, the proportions of male victims are higher"

Not at all. Korea is an exception, everywhere else has a higher proportion of male victims. I wonder why this is the case.

• 200 murders in a country of 50 million is extremely low. Violent crime is almost non-existent in korea so the number of female victims is much higher than other countries

Shhhhh! Stop injecting facts when we are trying to start a mass panic! ^^

This article is a classic example of lying with statistics - unless you consider the overall total the percentages means nothing.

That murder rate is insanely low. Holy crap. Adjusting for population, Korea's murder rate is equivalent to like 7 murders per year in my state (we had 41 murders in 2020).

• The fact that my country is a benchmark for the worst female rights and infamous for it's violent crimes against women, says a lot about my country. I wish I could sent this news to the Indian twitter and reddit incels who just get offended by hearing the word "feminism".

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• I think what stands out here is that more women die in homicide cases than men in SK

as far as I remember in most European countries it varies from 20 to 30 % but here is more than 50% which makes it stand out

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The fact that 80% of Indian men on those sites are like this doesn't make it better. I hope they realise if it weren't for arranged marriages, they would have zero love life.

“Indian women are spoiling the culture by talking about feminism and being modern” says the incels who have created a worldwide stigma and bad image. These type of people have superiority complex and cannot stand women being empowered. Most Indian women would migrate and live freely if they had the liberty and freedom to do so

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!