The way people are jumping on GD over the dating news is just extreme

• disclaimer not a BB fan, no particular love for them

But holy fuck

It seems like he is getting all the punches

All the jokes are being made at hos expense

People are even leaking his private insta over this.

Like the dude already looks down already and people are taking the opportunity to kick him further

It's just brutal, kpop fans can be pretty cruel

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And watch them pretend like they give a f*ck about idols' mental health. Not just knetz but inetz are trashing him ever since the dating rumor with jennie. Even the holier than thou akp users are the participants of the continuous hate train against him.

Like imagine people treating you like that after a breakup

Damn

People have no mercy

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was about to comment it .. even here in akp people are being straight up trash towards him...

Srsly

just think about it

Do people ever want someone treat their fav like that? So why do it to others

• WHY everyone thinks is because he broke up with Jennie, that he is down, if he is down, i don`t know anything about his life.

He and Jennie, if they had a relationship never confirm or deny, might broken up months ago...and he is stressed out because of his career development.

Why everything is Jennies fault?

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• WHY everyone thinks is because he broke up with Jennie, that he is down, if he is down, i don`t know anything about his life.

He and Jennie, if they had a relationship never confirm or deny, might broken up months ago...and he is stressed out because of his career development.

Why everything is Jennies fault?

I think people started to make the Association due to the insta unfollow

I'm just saying it's weird that people are going at him at all to begin with

• Funny because people keep complaining about the probability of Jennie receiving so much hate because of those dating scandals but they have no problem hating on GD for no reason since the first dating rumors started.

kpop fans being hypocrite as usual what's new.

• It's sad but it makes so much sense why kpop idols are advised to keep their relationships as secret as possible because once they are caught, all hell brakes lose, especially, for senior-junior relationships.

i hope both can live through it all with positive attitudes. it also makes me think that it's best to deny dating rumours, news, thoughts or anything that can turn some fans into the worst haters ever to reduce on the hate.

i just don't know how they live through it all.

it's so obvious that their lives are nothing like diamonds and roses and given the looks and public images pushed by their labels, the companies they endorse and fans, it's sad to see their bubble like lives burst with every scandal.

i feel so sad for them to a point where i love it when my favs deny their dating rumours and i understand all the other idols who do it. i am at a point where i accept it all.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!