What's your fave choreo from your fave?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Okay okay okay.

For EXO, it's hands down Monster. It's so EXO - strong and sexy, but sleek and sophisticated. Wolf also is so amazing and iconic. (Watching NCT content and they were trying to figure out to tackle a challenge where they had to get many of them on a tiny square of paper and their solution was to do the Wolf tree. HAHAHA)

For Purple Kiss, it's MemeM. I adore the Zombie choreo and think it's really cute but this is so cool - I love the way the "spell" lifts the members, the formation changes, and the changing speed of the choreo here. Also I am trash for great floorwork.

I'm breaking this into three posts to not have a wall of text (for once)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For NCT as a whole, nothing has topped Black on Black for me, because it's epic and encapsulates everything I love about NCT choreo - it is insanely intricate, precise, detailed, athletic, explosive, powerful, confident and strong with rapid-fire transitions and movement through formations. It is dynamic. (DYK this song was written based on this choreo? LOL)

NCT Dream is the tightest choreo unit and despite being kiddie cute for so many years, has some of the hardest choreo in NCT. There's always a youthful and infectious energy to their dance style - where WayV choreo is sensuous and stylish and NCT 127 choreo is swaggy and strong, NCT Dream is always just explosive and energetic.

Hmm..I'd probably pick My First and Last here because it's so eye-catching and dynamic.

They are 16-20 here doing this choreo, but remember they first did this when they were just 14-18. This choreo is HARD. (Also I love these Tony Testa choreos!)

But bonus points for Boom, which seems deceptively simpler, but is so fast for all the work that is happening here when you watch in the dance practice. I love to watch it.

WayV has a very different, more fluid style than the other units. WayV does a lot of stuff with lines that make sort of "visual pictures" which you see several times in my fave: Turn Back Time. (True confessions: I adore WayV, but I actually like their choreo less than the other units..)

For NCT U, hard to pick! Two here again:

Baby Don't Stop is two of NCT's best dancers at work with dance that perfectly suits the mood and vibe of the song. They are so effortless.

Boss represents more of that swag and attitude, plus that explosive dynamic NCT style.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I can't. The wolf tree freaks me out. I have a negative visceral reaction to it for some reason

• BLACKPINK - Don't Know What To Do

DreamNote - DreamNote

Stray Kids - WOW (Danceracha version)

• Okay, last one, I cannot pick just one 127 choreo. :pepe-cringe:

All 3 capture that 127 style I talked about: power, strength, sexiness, attitude. They are all complex and intricate, yet engaging and interesting, down to the flute feet of Sticker (watch the micro-movements of their feet in time to the flute during Mark's rap verse) and Jaehyun's butterfly hands in Chain. It's fast and intense, moving rapidly through transitions and formations and the main vocalists are expected to not only keep up, but do work at the center too.

Cherry Bomb (another Tony Testa choreo)

Chain - this is when you can start to see 127 begin to shift more towards its current style. They can do crisp synchronicity when they need to, but overall, there is more room for individual styles as they become more mature dancers and performers.

Sticker is amazing..that opening :45 alone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!